Site Engineer(1133 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to email@example.com
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Kabul||14 Feb 2016|
|Rule of Law Assistant (FSN-08) Trainee Level .. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Cook at Tetra Tech||Kabul||11 Feb 2016|
|Travel Expeditor FSN-06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Travel Clerk (Visa) FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|AMERICAN CITIZEN SERVICES ASSISTANT (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||18 Feb 2016|
|Central Regional Coordinator at Afghanistan Microfinance Association (AMA..||Kabul||19 Feb 2016|
|Company Corporate Secretary at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||18 Feb 2016|
|Petrolum Supply Specialist at PETROLINES||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|مسئول فارمسی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||16 Feb 2016|
|صفاکار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|راننده at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|برقی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|ملا امام at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|آشـپز at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|مامور ميديکل ريکارد at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|Provincial Monitor at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||07 Feb 2016|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||13 Feb 2016|
|Community Mobilizer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Serv..||Farah||13 Feb 2016|
|APPLIANCE REPAIRMAN (FSN-05) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Apr 2016|
|CUSTODIAN (FSN-01) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Feb 2016|
|Human Resources Assistant (FSN-07) Trainee Le.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||08 Feb 2016|
|معاون قوماندان امنیه ولا.. at Ministry of Interior A..||Multi Cities||15 Feb 2016|
|Provincial Deputy Chief of Police at Ministry of Interior Affairs (MOIA)||Multi Cities||15 Feb 2016|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2016|
|Head of Technical Unit and Coordination at DACAAR||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Security Investigator (FSN-08) (Multiple Posi.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 May 2016|