Date Posted: Mar 06, 2012
Site Engineer position with Bamic Global Group Construction (916 Views)
About Bamic Global Group ConstructionBamic Global Group (Construction & Engineering) was established in 2006 with the sole purpose of taking professional and standardized part in the construction and reconstruction of Afghanistan and to further enhance quality implementation of construction projects. BGG is a prime contractor of USACE and has been implemented complex design/building and design/bid/build projects overall provinces.
Job SummaryThe duties and responsibilities are given below.
Duties and Responsibilities1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
Qualification1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
Submission GuidelineCV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.