Site Engineer(1499 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|مسول بازار کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Program Assistant (Vulnerable Populations) FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|Policy Analyst SME at MOIA||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Head of Environment and Social Management at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Data Entry Officer at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|TRANSLATOR FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|COR/GTM Contract Assistant (FSN- 07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|
|کارمند تعقیب طلبات دوایر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|Business Development Manager at IDS Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|کارمند تعقیب قطع لین at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|رئیس جندر at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|
|Interns ( General ) at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Emergency Response Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developm..||Badghis||24 Feb 2018|
|Technician at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Environmental Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Editor/Proofreader at MCM Learning||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|