Site Engineer(1183 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to email@example.com
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Grants Officer at Creative Associates International||Kabul||12 May 2016|
|Curriculum Development Officer at Creative Associates International||Kabul||12 May 2016|
|Receptionist at شفاخانه نسایی ولادی کابل آشنا||Kabul||30 May 2016|
|Project Manager/Marketing Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and De..||Herat||17 May 2016|
|Leather Man at Ministry of Public Health||Multi Cities||10 May 2016|
|Translator/Interpreter (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||15 May 2016|
|Information Management Assistant (FSN-08) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||15 May 2016|
|EMIS Specialist at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||07 May 2016|
|Assessment Specialist at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||07 May 2016|
|Course Facilitator (CF) at Global Innovation Consultancy Services||Kabul||09 May 2016|
|Lead Maintenance Technician (FSN-06) at U.S. Embassy||Multi Cities||10 May 2016|
|WinS Health Manager at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||08 May 2016|
|Regional WinS Health Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Multi Cities||08 May 2016|
|Team Administrator at MOBY Group||Kabul||05 May 2016|
|مدیرعمومی شبکه پستی at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||04 May 2016|
|Human Resource Workforce Planning Senior Advi.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||03 May 2016|
|Proposal Development Specialist - National at Afghanistan Capacity Buildi..||Kabul||03 May 2016|
|Senior Quality Control Officer at Greenwich Consulting||Parwan||03 May 2016|
|Security Investigator (FSN-08) (Multiple Posi.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 May 2016|