Site Engineer(942 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Job Location:||(Afghanistan)||Work type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Funcational Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Short Term||Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012|
|Contract Duration:||Extension possiblity:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
Years of Experience:
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Assistant (Public Awareness Campaigns.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Dec 2014|
|Supply Supervisor (Deputy Warehouse Superviso.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Dec 2014|
|Photographer/Videographer Assistant (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Dec 2014|
|Radio Technician (FSN-07) Trainee Level (FSN-.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||07 Dec 2014|
|Call for Resumes at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||24 Dec 2014|
|Supply Supervisor (FSN-8) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||06 Dec 2014|
|Trades Helper at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||03 Dec 2014|
|Residence Manager at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jan 2015|
|Short Term Consultant at World Bank||Kabul||30 Nov 2014|
|Narrator/Vocalist at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||30 Nov 2014|
|IRC Assistant (FSN-08) Trainee Level (FSN-0.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Dec 2014|
|Multiple Position at Amania Mining Company||Multi Cities||24 Dec 2014|
|Provincial MIS Data Entry Service Provider at Afghanistan Rural Enterpris..||No Location||13 Dec 2014|