Site Engineer(1085 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to email@example.com
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|CLASS B CASHIER (FSN-08) TRAINEE LEVEL (FSN-0.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||20 Oct 2015|
|Proposal Writer at LDPAO||Kabul||28 Oct 2015|
|Custodian (FSN-01) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||16 Oct 2015|
|Graphic Designer (Short term) at Harakat- Afghanistan Investment Climate ..||Kabul||09 Oct 2015|
|Education Advisor FSN-09 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||14 Oct 2015|
|Radio Technician (FSN-07) Trainee Level (FSN-.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||12 Oct 2015|
|ANTI-CORRUPTION LEAD (IG) at Ministry of Interior Affairs (MOIA)||Kabul||17 Oct 2015|
|Social Development Specialist (national) at Asian Development Bank||Kabul||14 Oct 2015|
|Electrician (FSN-05) (Multiple positions) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||10 Oct 2015|
|Carpenter (FSN-04) (Multiple Positions) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||10 Oct 2015|
|Political Assistant FSN-08, trainee level FSN.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||05 Oct 2015|
|Performance and RBF Monitoring and Evaluation.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||07 Oct 2015|
|Economic Assistant (FSN-8) Trainee Level (FSN.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Dec 2015|