Site Engineer(949 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Job Location:||(Afghanistan)||Work type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Funcational Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Short Term||Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012|
|Contract Duration:||Extension possiblity:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
Years of Experience:
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Development Specialist (Gender) at USAID||Kabul||30 Dec 2014|
|Admin/Logistics Assistant at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developmen..||Farah||28 Dec 2014|
|Store Keeper at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services fo..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Monitoring/Assessment Officer (1 male, and 1f.. at Coordination of Rehabi..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Team Leader/Project Manager at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developm..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Female Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servic..||Multi Cities||21 Dec 2014|
|NSP Coordinator at DACAAR||Kabul||23 Dec 2014|
|Teller, Loan Officer (Group, SME, individual).. at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||24 Dec 2014|
|Residence Manager at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jan 2015|
|Multiple Position at Amania Mining Company||Multi Cities||24 Dec 2014|