Site Engineer(1052 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to email@example.com
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Radio Operator at People in Need||Balkh||10 Aug 2015|
|Building Site Supervisor at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||07 Aug 2015|
|Water Promoter at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||07 Aug 2015|
|CLTS Facilitator at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||07 Aug 2015|
|Hygiene Promoter at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||07 Aug 2015|
|Cleaner at FHI 360||Kabul||05 Aug 2015|
|M&E Officer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Takhar||03 Aug 2015|
|Call For Resume at Jobs.af Recruitments||Kabul||10 Aug 2015|
|Senior Policy Advisor (Office of DM for Polic.. at MoF/ MBAW (UNDP)||Kabul||31 Jul 2015|
|Proposal writer at Jobs.af Recruitments||Kabul||05 Aug 2015|
|Cook at FHI 360||Kabul||01 Aug 2015|
|Gardener (FSN-2) Trainee Level (FSN-01) (Mult.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Aug 2015|
|Computer Management Assistant (FSN-07) (Multi.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||08 Aug 2015|
|Advocacy Officer at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2015|
|Data Entry at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||04 Aug 2015|
|HUMAN AND INSTITUTIONAL CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT .. at ATR Consulting||Kabul||31 Jul 2015|
|National Institutional Development Special Ad.. at International Developm..||Kabul||31 Jul 2015|
|Business Development Service Coordinator at Sayed Consultancy||Kabul||31 Jul 2015|
|Proposal writer at afghan dynamic trade||Kabul||14 Aug 2015|