Site Engineer(1214 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to email@example.com
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Translator FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||10 Jul 2016|
|CARPENTER (FSN-04) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||10 Jul 2016|
|NOSS Development Officer at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Kabul||01 Jul 2016|
|Coordinator Internal Audit at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Jul 2016|
|Supply Clerk FSN-05 trainee level FSN-04 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||06 Jul 2016|
|Political Assistant FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Jun 2016|
|Proposal Development Specialist - National at Afghanistan Capacity Buildi..||Kabul||04 Jul 2016|
|Hospital Pharmaceutical Proformance/ Procurem.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||28 Jun 2016|
|Hospital Human Resource Management Specialist.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||28 Jun 2016|
|“Re-announcement” Advocacy Officer at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jun 2016|
|WASH Program Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Balkh||09 Jul 2016|
|Social Inclusion & Gender Officer at MAIL||Multi Cities||10 Jul 2016|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Jul 2016|
|Contracts, Grants and Procurement Assistant at Tetra Tech -Women's Leader..||Kabul||30 Jun 2016|
|Program Coordinator (AWEC) at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||30 Jun 2016|
|Internal Auditor at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||30 Jun 2016|
|Housing Assistant (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||27 Jun 2016|
|Painter (Car Painter) at Jubaili Bros||Kabul||28 Jun 2016|
|Assessment Specialist at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||15 Jul 2016|