Site Engineer(953 Views)
About Bamic Global Group Construction
The duties and responsibilities are given below.
|Date Posted:||06 Mar 2012||Reference:||BGG-040312|
|Closing Date:||10 Apr 2012||Work type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Funcational Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension possiblity:||Yes|
|Probation period:||0 Month(s)|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall onsite engineering activities.
2. Participate and support inspection quality improvement processes based on a range of tools and techniques.
3. Flexibility to regulate work in different environments across the site.
4. Project monitoring/evaluation and report writing.
5. Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
6. Determine project seasonal duration for project implementation.
7. Having an appropriate work plan for his activities.
8. Knowledge of international standard construction materials, laboratory equipment and testing is desirable.
9. Attend and contribute to the onsite meetings being conducted by the Project Manager and act according to the plan and minutes devised during the meeting.
1. BSc. Degree in civil engineering
2. Good Written and speaking skills in English, Pashto and Dari
3. At least 3 year experience on USACE projects in the specific field of Site Engineering.
CV and cover letter has to be sent by mail to email@example.com
BG - GROUP head office Kabul: CVs should be precise and written in clear English.
Other supporting documents should be presented during interview session.
- Clearly indicate the vacancy number in your email subject box
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|National Advisor, Early Childhood Development.. at Aga Khan Foundation||Kabul||14 Feb 2015|
|Data Entry at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||05 Feb 2015|
|Customs Assistant (FSN-8) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||04 Feb 2015|
|Supply Clerk (FSN -05) Trainee Level (FSN -04.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Feb 2015|
|Lead Supply Clerk FSN-06 Trainee Level FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Feb 2015|
|Gender Advisor at CARE International in Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Feb 2015|
|Country Advisor at Resolute Support||Kabul||20 Feb 2015|
|Advocacy Officer at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jan 2015|
|Storekeeper (Receiving Agent) FSN-06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Jan 2015|
|Residence Manager at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jan 2015|