Regional Field Officer - CTG for IOM(990 Views)
About CTG Global Limited/CTG Global Limited
CTG Global is a Personnel Management Service Company specialised in Recruitment, Management Consultancy,and Human Resources management services in countries experiencing or emerging from armed conflicts, natural disasters, or acute social and economic crises worldwide. CTG Global provides tailored personnel management support enabling a growing number of public and private sector agencies and individuals to achieve their objectives in complex and challenging environments. CTG Global clients in Afghanistan currently comprise government, UN agencies, non-government organizations (NGOs), and different businesses such a security companies.
General Function: Under the overall supervision of the Program Manager and the direct supervision of the Officer in Charge (OIC), the Regional Field Officer will support the daily management and implementation of the HAP activities in the SE Region. This program seeks to ensure that the population affected by natural disasters is adequately addressed, and assistance, as appropriate, is provided (within the framework of IOM’s role in inter-agency response coordination mechanisms). In particular, the Regional Field Officer will:
|Data Posted:||21 Mar 2012||Reference:||RFO/K/21/03/2012|
|Job Location:||Afghanistan||Work type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Contract Duration:|
|Funcational Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Industry:||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Short Term||Closing Date:||31 Mar 2012|
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the implementation of the HAP in the South Eastern Region
• Support the OIC in liaising between HAP and the local authorities – in a first line ANDMA (Afghanistan Natural Disaster Management Authority), but also Provincial and District Governors, Chief of Police, ministerial officials, shura representative’s community leaders, etc.
• Develop a sound understanding of IOM administrative procedures and program reporting methods in order to assist the OIC in ensuring these are employed in accordance with programme requirements
• Ensure correct submission by HAP field staff of all documents/forms including Rapid Assessment Form, Family Assessment Form and all other relevant documents. Prepare the weekly and monthly reports and other documents as required Prepare administrative documents and tracking systems when needed Ensure office correspondence is maintained in good order (incoming/outgoing message filing etc.) and organize and manage filing according to program
guidelines, keeping reference systems for documentation related to the program Support the Program Management team in tracking financial expenditure of program grants
• Support field staff with the development of assistance packages
• Perform such other duties as may be assigned
The successful candidate will be able to work without direct supervision, and will exhibit
personal commitment, drive for results, efficiency, flexibility, respect for diversity, creative
thinking and problem solving.
Years of Experience:
•Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail, indicating on the SUBJECT line the title and vacancy number of the position applied for, to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications received after the closing date (31st March 2012) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).