Finance Consultant PCH(955 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
-Finance Consultant will have responsibility for oversight of all financial aspects of the PCH project, including but not limited to project management expenditures for PCH and project implementation expenditures of the grantee and contracted NGOs (partner NGOs). The Finance Consultant must be aware of and ensure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, MoPH and MoF policies, and any cost principles imposed by USAID (the donor). Holder of this position will work closely with PCH Sr. Finance Consultant and PCH Project Manager, particularly in relation to interface and reporting of financial information to MoPH.
|Date Posted:||19 Apr 2012||Reference:||PCH|
|Closing Date:||30 Apr 2012||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Financial Management (Payment and Budget control)
• Budget estimation for review B4 (budget form)
• Review of PCH annual allotments for each PCH Partners; Budget, Actual Expenditure and under spending
• Prepare budget for PCH project
• Participate in Budget review meetings, Budget negotiation, Computation of Budget Ceiling Amounts by Province for PCH
• Computation of Budget Ceiling Amount by province for PCH
Financial Monitoring /Audit
• Pre-award Survey for new PCH organization
• NGOs Finance Office Visits
• NGO Finance Office Follow-up Visits
• Field Visit of NGOs Offices
• Provide financial information for the auditor
• Follow up audit finding /questionable cost/disallowed cost
• Reconciliation of audit financial information with PCH record
• Prepare allotment and obtain the required signatures in MoPH
• Prepare M16 for each 45 days payment cycle and other operation running cost of project
• Timely prepare bank reconciliation and reconcile with the bank statement
• Ensure and regular following-up that, all payment vouchers (M16) are processed inside MoPH and submitted to MoF
• Ensure all expenditures and transactions are in compliance with the MoPH and Donor requirements.
• Review and reconciliation of the NGO budgets and expenditures with bank statements, cash books, and or transaction lists
• Maintain proper filing system for the PCH financial documents
• Data entry of expenses in the budget and expenses bookkeeping/accounting software as needed
• Generating of expenditure reports (monthly, quarterly and annually) in accordance with government and donor requirements
• Assist in developing a system for monitoring of expenditures
• Review and reconcile the NGO quarterly financial reports, including budgets, expenditures, bank statements, cashbooks, and or transaction listings.
• Any other job related task assigned by Sr. Finance Consultant
Reports to: PCH Senior Finance Consultant
• Must be Afghan National
• Graduation from Economic Faculty, BBA or equivalent education is required
• Three years working experience in the field of Financial Management or Accounting in NGO or Government.
• Working knowledge in Word, Excel and MS Access are required
• Ability to work ethically with confidential issues and documents of Finance Department
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Good written and spoken English skills and Local Language
• Good problem solving skills, team player and service orientation.
• Ability and availability to travel to provincial areas in Afghanistan as required.
(I) If any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. Application Form (Please mention in your email’s subject line the post title and vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions)
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: e-mail (email@example.com)
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Department, Second floor, PPR Consultancy Office at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ab.Wasay Alokozai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)- 786-175876
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process.
Please contact the person in charge (Mr.A.Wasay Alokozai) for confirmation.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Anaesthetist Nurse (male/female) at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Khost||07 Jul 2015|
|متخصص نسایی ولادی at Ministery of Publich Health||Kunduz||16 Jul 2015|
|Female nurse – 3 months contract at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||07 Jul 2015|
|متخصص ارتوپیدی at Ministery of Publich Health||Kunduz||08 Jul 2015|
|متخصص اطفال at Ministery of Publich Health||Multi Cities||08 Jul 2015|
|مامور ميديکل ريکارد at Ministery of Publich Health||Sar-e Pol||08 Jul 2015|
|مامور محاسبه نقدی/ مامور .. at Ministery of Publich H..||Sar-e Pol||07 Jul 2015|
|مامور اداری at Ministery of Publich Health||Samangan||07 Jul 2015|
|Nurse Anaesthetist at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||30 Jun 2015|
|Midwife Supervisor at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||04 Jul 2015|
|Male Mental Health Counsellor at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||01 Jul 2015|
|Health Promotion Senior officer for Reproduct.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||02 Jul 2015|
|Medical Doctor at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||30 Jun 2015|
|Anaesthetic Supervisor (MD) at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||30 Jun 2015|
|Trainee Physiotherapist at French Medical Institute for Children||Kabul||23 Jul 2015|
|Pediatrician at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2015|
|Nurse at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2015|
|Sales Officer (Medical Equipment Products) at Asiapharma Co,. ltd||Kabul||30 Jun 2015|
|Midwife at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2015|
|Medical Doctor at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Herat||30 Jun 2015|
|Medical Doctor at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Baghlan||30 Jun 2015|
|Medical Doctor at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Sar-e Pol||30 Jun 2015|
|Medical Doctor at Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)||Balkh||30 Jun 2015|
|Doctor Anaesthetist at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||30 Jun 2015|
|Gynocologist/Sonologist at MSI:A||No Location||15 Aug 2015|