Project Manager(1024 Views)
About Onyx Construction Company
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2012||Reference:||46/2012|
|Closing Date:||17 Oct 2012||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
• Make sure each and every particular doings is performed as per drawings and technical terms.
• Report any inconsistency among the drawing and Scope of work to the site office.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Strictly follow the work progress and make sure the schedule is properly followed, otherwise to have the ability to recovery and compensate incase of any unforeseen incidence.
• Ability to identity technical problems and their solution.
• Should have mutual understandings, so that he could provide more details and explanations on project goals.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Analyze means and methods of construction to increase productivity.
• Provide weekly updates to the main office, as required.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
• Civil Engineer.
• Experience in project management.•
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Manager.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Well verse with construction requirements.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent English communication skill. (oral & written)
• Ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality.
• Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
The application comprises a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post of Project Manager. For more detailed information about ONYX CONSTRUCTION COMPANY please visit our website: www.onyx.af
Please note that incomplete applications & applications received after the closing date (17/10/2012) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for a written test and an interview.
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should fill in the application form online. And submit their applications electronically through our E-mail address: email@example.com
Onyx Construction Company (OCC)
Between Charahi-e-Haji Yaqoob & Charahi-e-Shahid apposite of Etisalat building Shahri Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Mobile: +93 (0) 780187037
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of PDU at Good Performers Initiative (GPI)||Kabul||14 Aug 2015|
|Office Manager at Access Group International Inc||Kabul||18 Aug 2015|
|Recovery Officer at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||05 Aug 2015|
|DEPUTY CHIEF OF TEAM - ADVISORS - MENTEE (LN) at Afghanistan Justice Sect..||Kabul||24 Aug 2015|
|Head of GCMU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||04 Aug 2015|
|Operations Parcel Manager at State Corps||Kabul||25 Aug 2015|
|Deputy Coordinator Lincoln Learning Center Ga.. at SDROA||Paktia||12 Aug 2015|
|Supply Chain Management and Maintenance Train.. at Global Technology||Kabul||15 Aug 2015|
|Maintenance Management Trainers and Mentors at Global Technology||Kabul||16 Aug 2015|
|Chief Executive Officer at Pearl Horizon Consulting||Kabul||15 Aug 2015|
|Lincoln Learning Center Deputy Coordinator at SDROA||Herat||05 Aug 2015|
|Provincial Manager at CARD-F||Kandahar||05 Aug 2015|