Project Manager(1099 Views)
About Onyx Construction Company
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2012||Reference:||46/2012|
|Closing Date:||17 Oct 2012||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
• Make sure each and every particular doings is performed as per drawings and technical terms.
• Report any inconsistency among the drawing and Scope of work to the site office.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Strictly follow the work progress and make sure the schedule is properly followed, otherwise to have the ability to recovery and compensate incase of any unforeseen incidence.
• Ability to identity technical problems and their solution.
• Should have mutual understandings, so that he could provide more details and explanations on project goals.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Analyze means and methods of construction to increase productivity.
• Provide weekly updates to the main office, as required.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
• Civil Engineer.
• Experience in project management.•
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Manager.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Well verse with construction requirements.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent English communication skill. (oral & written)
• Ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality.
• Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
The application comprises a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post of Project Manager. For more detailed information about ONYX CONSTRUCTION COMPANY please visit our website: www.onyx.af
Please note that incomplete applications & applications received after the closing date (17/10/2012) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for a written test and an interview.
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should fill in the application form online. And submit their applications electronically through our E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Onyx Construction Company (OCC)
Between Charahi-e-Haji Yaqoob & Charahi-e-Shahid apposite of Etisalat building Shahri Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Mobile: +93 (0) 780187037
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Manager - Afghanistan Sustainable Ene.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||07 May 2016|
|Coordination and Communication Sr. officer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||16 May 2016|
|Communication Manager at Equal Access International||Herat||08 May 2016|
|Department Manager (Production) at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||13 May 2016|
|National Programme Manager at UN-Habitat||Kabul||15 May 2016|
|Municipal Governance & Finance Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||15 May 2016|
|Member Services Manager at Afghanistan Microfinance Association (AMA)||Kabul||12 May 2016|
|Project Coordinator at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||23 May 2016|
|Marketing Officer at Safi Engineering Services||Kabul||10 May 2016|
|Regional Manager-Herat at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Herat||05 May 2016|
|Regional Manager-Paktia at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Paktia||05 May 2016|
|Regional Manager-Kandahar at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Kandahar||05 May 2016|
|Regional Manager-Nangarhar at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Nangarhar||05 May 2016|
|Regional Manager (Balkh) at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Balkh||04 May 2016|