Cabling & Ducting Technician(2152 Views)
About RANA Technologies
Cabling & Ducting Technician works under the direction of IT Hospital Team Leader and in close collaboration with the relevant staff of various section of the company, the IT Assistant will be responsible to perform the following duties:
|Date Posted:||06 Jan 2013||Reference:||12|
|Closing Date:||06 Feb 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||IT - Hardware||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Planning, Designing and Commissioning structured conduit running and LAN cabling (for both Copper and Fiber Optic) to meet or exceed the industry standards for internal teams.
2. Act as a team player in Planning, Designing, Implementation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Wireless and Wired network (Copper & Fiber Optic) with best industry practices for TCP/IP based network.
3. Coordinating IT tasks related to installation, configuration and troubleshooting of PC, Printer, Scanner, Copier and various Network devices along with the all associated software and hardware peripherals maintaining the best methodology to ensure the supreme level of QOS.
4. Coordinating and performing the Systems Administration activities of Desktops, Laptops, and Printers, LAN in different customer premises adhering to IT Hospital’s all forms, procedures and QOS approaches.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• A+ and MCSE required, CCNA a plus
• Should have excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in Pashto, Dari and English language
• Should have corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint and official e-mailing, computer skills.
• Should have a presentable, courteous and pleasant personality
• Should be hardworking, Sincere, Honest, Dedicated, and Self achiever.
Afghanistan AF AF 12
Candidates interested in the above positions should submit their applications only electronically to: email@example.com (In the Email Subject, please specify \"APPLICATION TO Cabling & Ducting Technician Kabul \".
Deadline for receipt of applications is February 06, 2013 Close of Business.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!