District Social Organizer(1150 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Provincial Monitor at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||14 Feb 2016|
|Credit Analyst at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Kabul||29 Feb 2016|
|Social Mobilizer hygien education at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and De..||Multi Cities||19 Feb 2016|
|Visa Assistant (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||22 Feb 2016|
|Opening Jobs at Bakhtar Bank||Kabul||20 Feb 2016|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Kabul||14 Feb 2016|
|Rule of Law Assistant (FSN-08) Trainee Level .. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Travel Expeditor FSN-06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Travel Clerk (Visa) FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|American Citizen Services Assistant (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||18 Feb 2016|
|Central Regional Coordinator at Afghanistan Microfinance Association (AMA..||Kabul||19 Feb 2016|
|Company Corporate Secretary at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||18 Feb 2016|
|Petrolum Supply Specialist at PETROLINES||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|مسئول فارمسی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||16 Feb 2016|
|صفاکار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|راننده at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|برقی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|ملا امام at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|آشـپز at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|مامور ميديکل ريکارد at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||13 Feb 2016|
|Community Mobilizer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Serv..||Farah||13 Feb 2016|
|Appliance Repairman (FSN-05) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Apr 2016|
|معاون قوماندان امنیه ولا.. at Ministry of Interior A..||Multi Cities||15 Feb 2016|
|Provincial Deputy Chief of Police at Ministry of Interior Affairs (MOIA)||Multi Cities||15 Feb 2016|
|Head of Technical Unit and Coordination at DACAAR||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Security Investigator (FSN-08) (Multiple Posi.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 May 2016|