District Social Organizer(1058 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||0 Month(s)|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Office Cleaner at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Mar 2015|
|Provincial Local Economic Development Coordin.. at International Labour O..||Balkh||17 Mar 2015|
|Gender and Livelihood Officer at International Labour Organization||Balkh||17 Mar 2015|
|Region (Provinces) at Afghanistan Information Management Services(AIMS)||Multi Cities||10 Apr 2015|
|Product Development Team (Web/MIS/Mobile Appl.. at Afghanistan Informatio..||Kabul||10 Apr 2015|
|Water Quality Analyst at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Herat||16 Mar 2015|
|Survey and Design Engineer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Multi Cities||16 Mar 2015|
|Wash Officer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Daikondi||16 Mar 2015|
|Resource Centre Assistant at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Herat||10 Mar 2015|
|Legal Officer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Kabul||09 Mar 2015|
|Project Officer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Kabul||09 Mar 2015|
|Planning Officer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Kabul||09 Mar 2015|
|Gender Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services ..||Herat||10 Mar 2015|
|Auditor at USAID||Kabul||14 Mar 2015|
|Community Supervisor at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||10 Mar 2015|
|Gender Specialist (Consultant) at World Vision International Afghanistan||Badghis||10 Mar 2015|
|MIS National Coordinator at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Kabul||09 Mar 2015|
|Application Programmer at RU-WATSIP/MRRD||Kabul||09 Mar 2015|