District Social Organizer(1016 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation/Aga Khan Foundation
Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private international, nonprofit, and non-denominational development agency. It seeks sustainable solutions to long term problems of poverty, with special emphasis on the needs of rural communities in mountainous, coastal and other resource poor areas across the world. Concentrating its efforts in health, education, rural development and strengthening civil society sectors, AKFâ€™s approach is based on long-term commitment that is maintained through political and social uncertainty.
Aga Khan Foundation, Afghanistan is part of a dynamic network of development agencies currently operating in over 30 countries across Central and South Asia and East and West Africa. AKF,A currently manages and implements the largest, multi-sectoral development programme within the network and has built a strong reputation with the Government of Afghanistan, donors and local partners in a number of technical fields.
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Data Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Job Location:||Afghanistan||Work type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Contract Duration:|
|Funcational Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Industry:||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Permanent||Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Years of Experience:
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).