District Social Organizer(1230 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Front Desk Officer - Reception at Darya Village Hotel||Kabul||15 Nov 2016|
|Nutrition Promotion Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||15 Oct 2016|
|HR Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||12 Oct 2016|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||01 Oct 2016|
|Commerce and Trade Specialist (National) at Afghanistan Capacity Building..||Kabul||10 Oct 2016|
|Branch Head at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||02 Oct 2016|
|SEHAT Program Advisor at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||08 Oct 2016|
|Telephone/Radio/Tv Technician (Fsn-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||05 Oct 2016|
|NOSS Development Officer at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||07 Oct 2016|
|PROCUREMENT AGENT (FSN-07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||05 Oct 2016|
|ERM Communication Officer at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||04 Oct 2016|
|معاون قوماندانی قوای سرح.. at MOIA||Kabul||02 Oct 2016|
|English Instructor at Muslim English Language Programme||Multi Cities||05 Oct 2016|
|Peripheral Equipment Operator FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||04 Oct 2016|
|Financial Management Advisor for Kabul Provin.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||04 Oct 2016|
|: Procurement Advisor for Kabul Provincial Pu.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||04 Oct 2016|
|معاون قوماندانی تعلیمات .. at MOIA||Kabul||01 Oct 2016|
|Head of Technical and Coordination at DACAAR||Kabul||31 Oct 2016|
|تحلیلگر سیستم at MOIA||Kabul||01 Oct 2016|
|Deputy Chief of Party, Finance and Administra.. at Tetra Tech -Women's Le..||Kabul||03 Oct 2016|
|Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||02 Oct 2016|
|Cinema Sales Agent at Galaxy Family Cinema||Kabul||01 Oct 2016|
|Receptionist at Azizi Bank||Kabul||03 Oct 2016|
|Secretary to Dy. CEO at Azizi Bank||Kabul||03 Oct 2016|
|Anti-Fraud Security Investigator FSN-09 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Dec 2016|