District Social Organizer(1177 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Lead Maintenance Technician (FSN-06) at U.S. Embassy||Multi Cities||10 May 2016|
|WinS Health Manager at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||08 May 2016|
|Regional WinS Health Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||08 May 2016|
|Field Monitor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services f..||Herat||30 Apr 2016|
|Skilled Trainers - Advanced Mobile Repairing .. at Coordination of Rehabi..||Herat||30 Apr 2016|
|Project Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servi..||Herat||30 Apr 2016|
|Project Female Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developmen..||Herat||30 Apr 2016|
|Project Manager/Marketing Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and De..||Herat||30 Apr 2016|
|Team Administrator at MOBY Group||Kabul||05 May 2016|
|مدیرعمومی شبکه پستی at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||04 May 2016|
|Intern at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afgh..||Herat||30 Apr 2016|
|Human Resource Workforce Planning Senior Advi.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||03 May 2016|
|Proposal Development Specialist - National at Afghanistan Capacity Buildi..||Kabul||03 May 2016|
|Security Adviser & Humanitarian Access at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||30 Apr 2016|
|Senior Quality Control Officer at Greenwich Consulting||Parwan||03 May 2016|
|Security Investigator (FSN-08) (Multiple Posi.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 May 2016|