District Social Organizer(1025 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Job Location:||(Afghanistan)||Work type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Funcational Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Industry:||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Permanent||Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013|
|Contract Duration:||Extension possiblity:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Years of Experience:
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|English Teacher at mtimvksh56||Kabul||06 Nov 2014|
|Fundraising Manager at Zardozi||Kabul||17 Nov 2014|
|MIDWIFE DIRECTOR ASSISTANT at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Khost||15 Nov 2014|
|Parts Manager at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||20 Nov 2014|
|Political-Military Assistant (FSN-8) Trainee .. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||10 Nov 2014|
|Telephone/ Radio/ TV Technician at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||09 Nov 2014|
|IRC Assistant (FSN-08) Trainee Level (FSN-0.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Dec 2014|
|Information Resources Center (IRC) Director (.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||16 Nov 2014|
|Multiple Position at Amania Mining Company||Multi Cities||24 Dec 2014|
|Provincial MIS Data Entry Service Provider at Afghanistan Rural Enterpris..||No Location||13 Dec 2014|