District Social Organizer(1039 Views)
About Aga Khan Foundation
The main purpose is to work with Community invite Community for mobilization.
Giving ideas for community to prioritize their problems to implement CDP plans.
Facilitating CCDC for implementation of projects and working for a transparency and accountability.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||BRO/2013/02|
|Job Location:||(Afghanistan)||Work type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Funcational Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract type:||Permanent||Closing Date:||24 Jan 2013|
|Contract Duration:||Extension possiblity:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on identification of the community development aspects of all projects; which include, building and strengthening community institutions, process aspects, participators development and planning, and ensuring facilitation role of AKF.
• Follow up on the project implementation with the planed concept of the program.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with other sector at the district level especially social organization and monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
• Co-ordinate CD activities with representatives of MRRD, PMU and other agencies in the district.
• Solving of conflict and social problems
• Work experience in implementation of CD projects
• Able to work in remote area for extended period
• Good writing skills and basic management knowledge.
• Team working skill and ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
• Qualification of the DSO should be minimum a bachelors University degree from a recognized institution and relevant work experience
Years of Experience:
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references to: The Human Resource Department at AKF Sari-Asyab Bamyan– Afghanistan or to the:
Local Candidates are preferred:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Development Specialist (Gender) at USAID||Kabul||30 Dec 2014|
|Admin/Logistics Assistant at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developmen..||Farah||28 Dec 2014|
|Store Keeper at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services fo..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Monitoring/Assessment Officer (1 male, and 1f.. at Coordination of Rehabi..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Team Leader/Project Manager at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developm..||Multi Cities||28 Dec 2014|
|Female Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servic..||Multi Cities||21 Dec 2014|
|NSP Coordinator at DACAAR||Kabul||23 Dec 2014|
|Teller, Loan Officer (Group, SME, individual).. at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||24 Dec 2014|
|Residence Manager at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jan 2015|
|Multiple Position at Amania Mining Company||Multi Cities||24 Dec 2014|