Cisco Hardware Configuration Network Eng.(1406 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2013||Reference:||MoE/ICT/WB/03|
|Closing Date:||19 Jan 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||IT - Hardware||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||2500 to 3900 USD|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Ability to configure 7200 Routers, Cisco 6500 series Catalyst Switches with FWSM and IDSM module, ASA 5540 in Active/Active failover mode, IPS 4260 sensor, Cisco NAC, and Manage Engine products, OpManager and Service Desk for NMS system.
• Implementation and Configuration of Cisco NAC appliances and NAC controllers.
• Implementation and Configuration of different components of Cisco works.
• Implementation and Configuration of Cisco Wireless Controller and Cisco Wireless Control system.
• Implementation and Configuration of different level of QoS on Cisco routers and Switches
• Implementation and Configuration of Cisco ASA 5540 with IPS module
• Implementation and Configuration of Cisco Routers 7200 series
• Implementation and Configuration of QoS on Cisco Routers and switches
• Implementation and Configuration of Cisco Storage system
• Implementation and Configuration of Cisco ACS server
• Strong knowledge of Manage engine NMS system.
Skills and interests
1. Strong technical and organizational skills
2. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation
3. Ability to implement complex network solutions, and resolve conflicts in a multi-tasked environment
4. Advanced Project Management skills are required. The ability to utilize resources to complete tasks preceded by a defined goal or objective on budget and on time
5. Ability to train technical staff of MoE
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Strong technical and organizational skills 2. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation 3. Ability to implement complex network solutions, and resolve conflicts in a multi-tasked environment 4. Advanced Project Management skills are required. The ability to utilize resources to complete tasks preceded by a defined goal or objective on budget and on time 5. Ability to train technical staff of MoE
1. Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, information systems or related field
2. Must have a valid CCNP and CCNP Security certificate from Cisco. CCIE voice will be preferred
3. Must have a valid MCSE certificate from Microsoft
1. Must have 5 years working experience of Cisco Enterprise networks implementation and support.
2. Requires 3+ years of experience in Configuration Cisco Routers, Cisco ASA, ACS and Cisco NAC
3. Having real world experience of Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) implementation and support.
4. Working experience in Managing and supporting Microsoft Server farm 2008.
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
No later than 19 Jan, 2013 candidates who have access to the Internet can send their
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the interview. The interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply:
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|IT Assistant at CARD-F||Kabul||03 Jun 2016|
|IT Officer at Naqdina||Kabul||31 May 2016|
|System/Network Administartor at Wise Global Group||Multi Cities||06 Jul 2016|
|Hardware Technicain at Wise Global Group||Multi Cities||29 Jun 2016|