Field Engineer(2111 Views)
|Date Posted:||12 Jan 2013||Reference:||2013/004|
|Closing Date:||28 Jan 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||34287 to 0 USD|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Make sure before starting the project the CDC (Community Development Council) should informed through CDC general meeting with help of social organizer and try to make an agreement with CDC regarding implementation of the project.
• Check the drawings and make sure they are all relevant to the site conditions and community demands, discuss it with FO (Field Office) engineer , Designer and Field Manager to make sure it is agreed upon and with out any problem.
• Preparing work plan for implementation of the projects and make sure that the progress of construction works go forward according to the prepared plan and if there is any change or problem talk to FO engineer and Field Manager.
• Make sure that quality of the works comply with norms and standards agreed by DACAAR and MRRD/NSP.
• Responsible to record all facts transaction such as starting date, work suspension or any technical changes brings in construction details by designer, FO engineer.
• Make sure to plan for early procurement of needed materials for the related project in consultation with FO engineer and field manager for CDC.
• Prepare monthly progress report of the related project and send to section management through FO engineer and Field Manager.
• Make sure that the expenditures of each project are recorded separately for find out the actual cost of the project.
• If there is any problem during implementation of the project with community seek help of social organizer and field manager to solve it.
• Engineer is responsible to consider about the project and staff security and safety during the implementation of the project.
Education: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
Experience: Two years relevant experience
Other qualifications’ an advantage: Ability in team working
Languages: Dari, Pashto and English
• Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
• Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
• 36 days of paid annual leave per year
• 10 days of paid sick leave per year
• 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
• 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
• 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
• 15 days of public holidays per year
Afghanistan AF AF 12
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.
Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered
Note: DACAAR job application form can be obtained from; DACAAR website www.dacaar.org / ACBAR website www.acbar.org and DACAAR Main Office.
Kabul Office Add:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan
Postal address: Central P.O. Box 208, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: (+93) 0202230752/ (+93) 0202230753
Web site: www.dacaar.org
DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Satellite Communications Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|