Field Operations Manager(969 Views)
Responsible for the delivery of nationwide Field Operations & Maintenance functions for Aftel Wireless Business Unit to agreed cost baseline and performance targets. Applicable to Aftel Mobile Network excluding Fibre Optic/SDH/PDH backbone Network, all power systems and IT support systems.
|Date Posted:||02 Apr 2013||Reference:||012|
|Closing Date:||11 Apr 2013||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Organizational Leadership, Management, Development & Employee Motivation
• Supports Ongoing O&M Development plans
• Responsible for carrying out O&M services in accordance with Aftel policies and procedures
• Responsible for O&M FO Service Delivery SLAs/KPIs
• Responsible for O&M FO Reporting
• Responsible for O&M FO Budgeting & Control
• Ensures FO Tools availability and development
• Ensures FO processes and procedures are enforced, regularly reviewed and updated
• Ensures 3rd Party Management SLA’s (where applicable)
• Operational level interface to O&M in-scope subcontractors & 3rd parties
• Operational management liaison contact for escalated O&M matters
The deliverables expected are:
• Maintenance Management
- Network & Infrastructure Acceptance project rollout support
- Corrective maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Execution of Work orders to Change Management Procedures
- Spares Management & Accountability
- Consumables Management
- Tools Management
- Vehicles management
- FO Reporting
• Degree/Diploma: B.Sc. Electronic Engineering preferred
• Minimum Three years GSM or Mobile Telecommunications management experience
• Experience in managing a diverse technical team at management level
Afghanistan AF AF 12
Afghan Telecom corporate office
4th Floor Post Parcel Building
Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, Kabul Afghanistan.
For the application process, you need to fill AFTEL (Afghan Telecom) personal history form from the under mentioned link and send it along with your CV`s www.afghantelecom.af applications which are received without AFTEL personal history form will not be given consideration .only those applications will be considered which respond to the above criteria.
1. Applications will be reviewed thoroughly and only those candidates will be contacted for interviews whose qualifications meet the requirement of the job.
2. Short listed candidates are normally contacted within a week after the deadline for applications.
3. Applicants should have at least two references of the supervisors/co-workers, with whom they have worked.
4. Afghan Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and applications are reviewed based on merits and without regard to applicants race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, gender, marital status and physical or mental disability.
5. In the subject line please mention the vacancy number ,position and province
6. Please attach all your academic documents with work application form in the mentioned email address
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Manager (Re announce) at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||15 Nov 2018|