Date Posted: Dec 15, 2013
Ref. BDN 031-15 /12/2013
Logistic Officer position with Bakhtar Development Network (BDN) (613 Views)
About Bakhtar Development Network (BDN)Bakhtar Development Network (BDN) is a non-profit, non-governmental, humanitarian, community based organization working to assist in the reconstruction of Afghanistan. BDN's interventions inside Afghanistan began in 2001. In additions to many other projects, today BDN is one of the leading implementers of Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) and Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) in the country implementing these packages in 6 provinces Baghlan, Ghazni, Jawzjan, Hirat. Sar-e- pul and Balkh. BDN is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their knowledge, skills, abilities and experience without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, marital status, sex, physical disability, or veteran status.
Duties and Responsibilities• Planning, directing, distributing and supervising the work of the logistics department in provincial office;
• Managing BDN procurement through proper procurement committee according to the finance and logistics rules and regulations stated in operation manual.
• Updating and checking all the stock cards of logistic stock.
• Frequent travel to the field for supervision and monitoring of logistic activities.
• Controlling of physical status and quality of the logistic materials in stock.
• Updating the inventory of stock on monthly basis.
• Participating in recruitment process of logistics staff;
• Ensure that profiles and job descriptions for logistic department are well defined and implemented;
• Briefing suppliers of different goods and proper shifting and hand dispatching;
• Responsible for overall management of warehouse;
• Following up and prepare work plan, quarter, and annual reports of the logistics;
• Perform other duties required by his/supervisor.
Qualification Diploma holder is preferable
High school graduated
Excellent Communication skills
At least 5 years experience in the same field
Good computer knowledge.
Being honest and committed to organizational goals.
Submission GuidelineInterested candidates should submit their resumes along the cover letter to: Human Resource Department
Address: Baharistan,Karti parwan, Kocha Hamam, House #:326, Kabul Afghanistan .
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY #, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cell#:– 0770 333 610 / 0770 333 607
Note: Only short listed candidates will be Contacted.