Female Finance Analyst(5332 Views)
About Youth in Action Consulting Company
Youth In Action Consultancy Co. (YIA) was established in 2011 and specializes in Human Resource placement, training and human capital development.
YIA’s main objective is to work together with companies and organizations as smart partnership in providing practical solutions to the management and efficiency challenges by developing their human capital and enhancing the opportunities for the Afghan youth.
The Financial Analyst shall conduct analytical studies to determine the financial position for budgetary units, apply instructions to complete budget cycle, identify all appropriate sources of information, and the methods used in accomplishing the work. The Financial Analyst shall review financial and operational data and generate summary reports, compile annual budgets from various standard or prescribed sources, prepare schedules of disbursements, and statistical charts reflecting the financial and operating characteristics of organizations. The Financial Analyst shall perform work in connection with various agency programs and involve work in the development of salary requirements, operating standards and other safeguarding measures for insuring stability of financial organizations.
|Date Posted:||07 Sep 2016||Reference:||13|
|Closing Date:||31 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||15||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop analytical studies to determine the financial position of the ministry for all
2. Apply instructions to complete budget cycle, identifying all appropriate sources of information, and the methods used in accomplishing the work.
3. Analyze financial and operational data submitted by organizations and provide summary reports to USG advisors engaged in financial work. Compile annual budgets from various standard or prescribed sources.
4. Prepare schedules of disbursements, statistical charts reflecting the financial and operating characteristics of organizations, and similar material.
5. Compare prior and current years to forecast, or provide forecasting advice to leadership.
6. Develop a spend plan, which shows month to month expenditures, track expenditures to the plan and report to management the status of execution.
7. Evaluate accounting material to determine whether it is accurate, consistent, and a full and fair disclosure of economic and financial condition.
8. Recommend the issuance of requests for amendments to correct deficiencies. Perform financial duties to include but not limited to relating needs and accomplishments of the organization to anticipated and actual dollar figures in the budget and relate this knowledge to the needs of the serviced organizations.
9. Search records, files, and other readily accessible sources for information pertaining to documents with responsibility for determining consistency with or noting discrepancies between currently- and previously-filed information.
10. Assemble information concerning specified items from various readily accessible, commonly used sources for financial activities, which include providing financial information to and coordinating with USG advisors on behalf of Ministry of Defense (MOD). Check payroll filings or other forms for compliance with instructions regarding the forms used for filing, proper execution of legal documents, and presence of required supporting documents.
11. Obtain, compile, and summarize narrative information and quantitative data for use by others within the office.
12. Verify line item costs in the budget and enter costs in standard forms and schedules.
13. Extract budget and program data from computer printouts of accounting records, forms, and reports for use by co-workers.
14. Remain current on Afghan Financial Management laws, rules, and policy knowledge and competencies, and industry environments to maintain professional development.
15. Any of the duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the ministry/agency.
16. Performs financial management/budget formulation work involving preparation of detailed
analyses of annual and/or multi-year budget and estimates of annual funding needs for one
or more budget years.
17. Performs budget execution, trend analysis and financial management work involving the
monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds, different sources
and types of funding; such as direct annual appropriations.
18. Provides advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting, cost estimating and financial
19. management related information.
20. Conducts analysis, reviews, and special studies of financial management and/or cost related
1. Knowledge of commonly used accounting, budgetary methods, practices, procedures,
regulations, policies, and processes.
2. Knowledge of missions, functions, goals, objectives, work objectives, work processes, and sources of funding pertinent to installation programs/organizations.
3. Knowledge of sources of factual information about and related to processes of budgeting, such as that found in accounting reports, payroll records, work reports, or inventory and supply data.
4. Knowledge of automated data processing concepts and systems capabilities to accomplish budget/funding tasks.
5. Skill in formulating, justifying, and/or executing assigned budgets/programs.
6. Ability to gather, assemble, and analyze data to prepare budget estimates, develops alternatives, and makes recommendations to resolve budget/funding problems.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to justify, defend, present, and/or advise on budgetary processes/actions.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access programs and/or other automated HR systems/applications.
9. Possess Dari or Pashto communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking to support the requirements of the position to which assigned.
10. Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto.
11. Possess the ability to communicate in English via reading, writing, and speaking in order to facilitate communication with Coalition and international personnel
12. Be able to work in an autonomous MoD with little guidance, coordinate activities between coalition and ANDSF officials.
13. Able to travel to remote locations on a routine basis in the performance of their duties.
1. At least 3 years of experience in a financial position or a relevant field.
2. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Finance, Economics or business discipline.
3. Excellent computer literacy skills in MS Office (Word and Excel) and QuickBooks.
4. Experience of financial management, including accounting software
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Helmand
Afghanistan - Herat
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Afghanistan - Laghman
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Paktia
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to the following e-mail address.
In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention Position Title and the Province that you are applying for; otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Audit Specialist at DABS||Kabul||27 Aug 2017|
|Finance and Human Resources Officer at Open Society Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Aug 2017|
|Project Admin/ Accountant at Voice of Women Organization||Nimruz||25 Aug 2017|
|Accountant and finance manager at Yama Petrol Co||Multi Cities||08 Sep 2017|
|Senior Grants Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|Tax Specialist at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Aug 2017|
|دستیار مالی اداره قوایکا.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Finance & Accounting Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|کارمند بودجه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kabul||25 Aug 2017|
|مدیر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and S..||Parwan||25 Aug 2017|
|Cash Supervisor at RANA Technologies||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|PMP Instructor at Kateb University||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|ACCA Instructor at Kateb University||Kabul||15 Sep 2017|
|Re-Announce Deputy CFO/KED at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer for MoMP/SOEs Directorate at Ministry of Mines and Petrol..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Admin/Finance Officer for MoMP/SOEs Directora.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Accounts & Finance Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at FMFB||Kabul||21 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Finance Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|معتمد نقدی at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|عضو مالی و اداری at DABS||Kabul||26 Aug 2017|
|کارمند مالی at شورای طبی افغانستان||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Grants Accountant at MOBY Group||Kabul||02 Sep 2017|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Badakhshan||31 Aug 2017|
|Finance Manager at Voice of Women Organization||Herat||20 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|