-The Afghanistan Public Financial Management (APFM) project will help Afghanistan improve its fiscal sustainability and enable delivery of essential services to its citizens by strengthening the Afghanistan Government’s ability at the national and sub-national levels to mobilize domestic revenue and more effectively manage its budget. Specifically, APFM’s objectives are to: 1) strengthen Government’s capacity to forecast, increase, and manage domestic revenue by increasing essential capacities across Government institutions, by increasing payment compliance across revenue collecting units, and by ensuring that those receipts are promptly transferred to the treasury account; and 2) strengthen budget planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting capacities of national and sub-national Government entities, and improve communication and coordination between national and sub-national level Government entities.
The Public Finance Specialist/Manager/Advisor will provide technical assistance, capacity development and training support to strengthen line ministries in the area of public financial management (PFM) linked to provincial budgeting. In collaboration and coordination with the Ministry of Finance (MoF) Provincial Budgeting Unit (PBU), he/she will provide technical assistance to selected line ministries (e.g., MoEd, MoPH, MAIL, MRRD) in order to implement provincial budgeting policy and other MoF PFM guidelines in operation and maintenance (O&M), budget planning, and budget execution. Principle duties and responsibilities are listed below.
|Date Posted:||14 Jul 2016||Reference:||APFM-050|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Cleaner reports to the Procurement/Logistics specialist or his/her designee.
II. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities are to be performed in collaboration with the ARD.
• Clean offices, bathrooms, and residence rooms for project staff.
• Ensure trash is taken out on a daily basis.
• Maintain water supply in residences.
• Clean offices, desks, floors, walls, and other areas to ensure a clean and healthy environment is maintained.
• Ensure offices always have a full stock of tea, coffee, water, sugar, milk, and supplies for staff and visitors.
• Maintain honesty and discretion while cleaning staff residences; ensuring there is no-one allowed into the room that should not be there, and that only items that need to be cleaned are touched.
• Ensure to wash the office and residence dishes on a daily basis.
• Pick up of all residence expat laundry on a daily basis and return them on schedule.
• Ensure that expats bed sheets and towels be replaced according to the schedule ,
Perform any other appropriate tasks that support the overall project as assigned by the supervisor or his/her designee.
• Primary school preferred.
• Six months of cleaning experience desired.
• Ability to verbally communicate clearly in Dari and/or Pashto. Basic knowledge of English preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please submit a cover letter and CV to submission email. Include the vacancy title and number (Cleaner, APFM-050) in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This position will remain open until filled or terminated.
|More jobs in this category|
|Capacity Building Specialists - Traditional J.. at Checchi and Company Co..||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT CASE OFFICER at DAI||Herat||26 Sep 2017|
|Gender Manager at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Capacity Building Advisor at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Program Officer for MoMP/Directorate of Donor.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Program Manager for MoMP/Directorate of Donor.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Program Coordinator for MoMP/Directorate of D.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Donor Liaison/ Program Coordinator for MoMP/D.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Program Officer (Internship and Placement) at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||23 Sep 2017|
|Program Officer - Kandahar at UMASS - USWDP||Kandahar||23 Sep 2017|
|TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD at DAI||Kandahar||28 Sep 2017|
|Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Reintegration Project Officer آمر پروژ.. at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||21 Sep 2017|