About Afghanistan Commercial bank
Afghanistan commercial Bank (ACB) is a full-fledged commercial bank owned by reputed Afghan entrepreneurs ACB adheres to internationally accepted banking business models and aspires to operate in financially sound socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways.
Afghanistan Commercial Bank aims to serve different market niches including large corporate business small and medium enterprises etc.That has remained largely untapped in Afghanistan as customer bases in the banking industry. ACB believes that by serving different segment of the afghan business community it can contribute to the country economic development and grow itself into a profitable business entity.
|Date Posted:||07 Sep 2016||Reference:||ACB/HO/RT/006-003|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Proffered Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, ICT Graphics or Designing
Skills: Must have excellent skills in writing, reading, speaking, (English, Dari, Pashto).
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools (Corel draw, illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Animations and 3D designs) , Handles Rejection.
2 – 3 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
Afghanistan - Kabul
|More jobs in this category|
|Alternative Channel Manager at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||15 Feb 2017|
|Officer/Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||21 Jan 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Nimruz||20 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||14 Feb 2017|
|Dy .Directorate of mortgage and real-estates at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Azizi Bank||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Branch Manager at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Jawzjan||21 Jan 2017|
|Senior Business Developments officer at Afghanistan Payments Systems (APS..||Kabul||17 Jan 2017|
|General Branch Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kandahar||19 Jan 2017|
|Call for CV (Branch Manager) at FINCA Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|