Graphic Designer(1810 Views)
About Afghanistan Commercial bank
Afghanistan commercial Bank (ACB) is a full-fledged commercial bank owned by reputed Afghan entrepreneurs ACB adheres to internationally accepted banking business models and aspires to operate in financially sound socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways.
Afghanistan Commercial Bank aims to serve different market niches including large corporate business small and medium enterprises etc.That has remained largely untapped in Afghanistan as customer bases in the banking industry. ACB believes that by serving different segment of the afghan business community it can contribute to the country economic development and grow itself into a profitable business entity.
|Date Posted:||17 Sep 2016||Reference:||ACB/HO/RT/006-003|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills: Must have excellent skills in writing, reading, speaking, (English, Dari, Pashto).
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools (Corel draw, illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Animations and 3D designs) , Handles Rejection.
Proffered Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, ICT Graphics or Designing
2 – 3 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
Afghanistan - Kabul
You can send your CV to the following email address
|More jobs in this category|
|Administrative Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|مدیر اداری /میدان شهر at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|Admin/Finance Assistant (Renounced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP P..||Bamian||14 Jul 2017|
|Admin/HR Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Admin/Finance Assistant (Renounced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP P..||Herat||09 Jul 2017|
|Driver at Afghan Social Marketing Organization (ASMO)||Kabul||02 Jul 2017|
|Cleaner at OFWMP / MAIL||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|Administration Director at State Corps||Kabul||01 Jul 2017|
|Finance & Administrative Assistant -Fixed Ter.. at World Health Organizat..||Balkh||29 Jun 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||12 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Manager at Omid Bahar Fruit Processing Ltd.||Kabul||06 Jul 2017|
|Trainer for Civil Society Actvities (CSO Memb.. at Afghanistan Rural Empo..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|