Quality Control Manager(3875 Views)
About SWC Construction
SWC Construction is one of the Construction Logistic companies that offer many useful services to many different sectors including private and public sector Construction and Design. We also provide excellent customer service covering the most valued construction projects and its management, Design. Our team is well skilled and they are expert in Construction and Design. This will benefit us in controlling the investment of our company at all stages of our development and pitfalls.
The Site QC Manager will be under direct supervision of the QC division, the incumbents will be responsibly running the QC system including QC planning, communications, Project Management, tracking of tests and deficiencies, and preparation of submittals in accordance to project and company
|Date Posted:||21 Sep 2016||Reference:||QCM-2016/4|
|Closing Date:||29 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||30000 to 70000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implementation of the Quality Control Plan.
• Implementation of the Three-Phase Inspection Program according to the specifications of the project.
• To inspect construction activities to ensure compliance with the contract requirements.
• To establish testing requirements and review of test results before submitting to COR.
• To substantiate the quality of materials and workmanship by inspection.
• Review all submittals to ensure compliance with the plans and specifications.
• Experience in preparation of submittal.
• Preparation and distribution of preparatory and initial meeting minutes and documentation of three-phase control.
• Supervise the preparation and implementation of the physical works.
• Provide solutions for improving the quality and speed of work in field.
• Work in close collaboration and coordination with Office and Client staff and also liaise closely with client on all field issues operation.
• Ensures the accuracy of data and adherence of the document and procedures are done according to the Quality Control principles.
• Perform other job related tasks assigned time to time by respective supervisor
• Check and study Scope of work, Technical requirements, Site plan drawings and Specifications.
• Ensure that all tests are performed at the site and reported to main office on daily basis properly.
• Be responsible for all project progress inspection at the site.
• Be responsible for any correction needed during construction.
• Have full contact with QC Manager and COR/QAR.
• Attend meetings with project QA and Prep Meetings
Having Past experience in Construction Quality Control Management in USACE Projects, Otherwise Do not Send your CVs,
B.Sc Degree in Civil, Structure
- Must have completed Quality Control Management Training and have the Certificate.(Year 2013 or Update Years)
- 4 years work Experience as a quality control engineer involved in US Army Corps of Engineers projects.
- Able to operate, communicate and comprehend in English and local languages.
- Able to give technical instruction to the Construction Staff.
- Able to operate MS Office package.
- Ensure adequate documentation system in the site office.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Qualified candidates should be Read All job Terms and then submit their CVs & Must have Update CQM Certificates, Otherwise SWC Construction will not Review unqualified CVs
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!