Site Safety & Health Manager(2512 Views)
About SWC Construction
SWC Construction is one of the Construction Logistic companies that offer many useful services to many different sectors including private and public sector Construction and Design. We also provide excellent customer service covering the most valued construction projects and its Management, Design. Our team is well skilled and they are expert in Construction and Design. This will benefit us in controlling the investment of our company at all stages of our development and pitfalls.
The incumbent will be responsible for project overall staff safety & health issues and will be working under direct supervision of site Project Manager or Quality Control Manager Accordance to USACE requirement.
|Date Posted:||21 Sep 2016||Reference:||SsHo-2016/4|
|Closing Date:||29 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||15000 to 35000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
To safeguard the organization from internal as well as external threats (the prime responsibility of a safety manager).
• Train the labor force on daily basis and holds a daily basis meeting with labors advising for taking care of all the site safety precautions.
• To initiate, coordinate and manage all the safety related tasks within the site organization.
• To allocate tasks to the safety department staff and monitor their work. Safety manager also plays a role in recruitment of new safety staff and has to ensure that proper training is given to new recruits and that they are equipped with all the to be followed in the organization.
• To undertake various security related checks and correct the drawbacks, if any.
• Issue guidelines and directives to the staff on a regular basis and ensure that the guidelines and rules are properly followed. To make the staff knowledgeable.
• To ensure that all the documentation concerning the safety department is up-to-date.
• In case an accident occurs, the manager has the task of finding the root cause behind the accident and ensuring that the same incident is not repeated in future.
• Arrange the safety related machinery and infrastructure and check the machinery periodically.
• In large organizations, a safety manager is concerned with only safety related issues.
• Follow up all the instruction which will be given to him from the top management.
• Must Have OSHA Certificate 30 Hour from 2013 Year or Update
Having Past experience in Safety and Health Management in USACE Projects. and Must have OSHA 30 Hours Certificate, otherwise please do not send your CVs, SWC will not Review with out OSHA Certificate.
• Should have OSHA 30 Hours course certificate.
• 3 year of experience as site safety manager
• 2 years safety and health supervisory experience with the USACE projects
• Must be familiar with all kinds of up to dated equipment's and tools necessary used for safety precautions of the transmission line site construction team.
• Strong Managerial skills.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Gardez
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Kandahar
High School, Construction
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line as (Site Safety & Health Manager ), otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Engineer for MoMP/ Admin and Services D.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Quality Control Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|
|Project Coordinator at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|
|Project Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|
|Safety Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Multi Cities||10 Sep 2017|