CHIEF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER(712 Views)
About Aryazone, Inc.
Aryazone, Inc.. is the Afghanistan first e-commerce company founded by Investone Corps, Inc. (ICI) which functions in multidisciplinary areas of investment. The idea behind establishment of Aryazone is to change the conventional markets into a more convenient, flexible, affordable, reliable and interactive online marketplace. The company focused on all the areas of e-commerce including groceries, health and beauty, electronics , home & living, fashions’, property dealing, assets sales and purchase, car selling and purchase , books, mini cab services, hotel booking, airline ticketing, food ordering and sporting goods. Aryazone plans to connect millions of people not only in Afghanistan but in central Asia, Middle East, South Asia and other countries of the region. Aryazone is an online portal available 24 x7 to the internet friendly customers. It is a virtual online marketplace facilitating easy ordinary and business transactions. To increase its reliability and outreach the company has also opened modern physical marts. Customers can explore our wide range of products and purchase their needed products by visiting our marts that are located in all the major cities of Afghanistan. The company also plans to open its physical marts in other countries because the company aims to tap the growing Afghan and Asian markets. In just four years of operations Aryazone expect to be among one of the top professional e-commerce company in Asia. The main office of Aryazone is located in downtown Kabul, Afghanistan. Based on its expansion plan the company plans to increase its regional basis to more provinces in Kabul and move to other countries as well.
The candidate is responsible for executing business development activities in Kabul, provinces and abroad. He/she is an integral part of the business development team and responsible for all the activities related to business development of Aryazone. The role is responsible for selling Aryazone services to clients within and outside Afghanistan. For the purpose of building market awareness of Aryazone services and maintaining awareness of market trends and emerging demands, the position calls on the industry and also entails networking with range of industry participants and stakeholders. The CBDO will also cooperate to create industry leadership visibility by speaking at conferences, events, webcasts, writing articles, talking at media, etc. and various other sales generating opportunities. Building an initial relationship and ensure pre-qualification with the potential prospect through telephone follow-up, meetings and other forms of communication to ensure a healthy sales funnel for future growth of our organization is indispensible part of this position. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer of Aryazone. The role also is responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within an organization. The position requires work to develop areas such as sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service. To sum up, the CBDO position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
|Date Posted:||22 Sep 2016||Reference:||AZ0040916|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies to organization;
2. Performs market research and analysis;
3. Development of business proposals, business strategy and business policies etc;
4. Actively call on prospects to identify, qualify, manage and close opportunities in new and targeted accounts;
5. Create and manage a robust pipeline of qualified new business opportunities sufficient to meet annual quotas;
6. Works closely with business unit leadership to translates strategic objectives into market-specific messaging and go-to-market efforts;
7. Market calling, prospect selection, activity tracking, and reporting;
8. Determines optimum prospect contact strategies and develops approaches to achieve prospect and account goals;
9. Provides market expertise and direction to marketing team to maximize lead generation and professionally manage follow-up;
10. Increases industry leadership visibility through speaking engagements;
11. Applies expertise to sales process management, contact administration and organizational effectiveness;
12. Participate in service provider dialogues for lead generation;
13. Implements the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan;
14. Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization;
15. Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry;
16. Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments;
17. Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development;
18. Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each;
19. Manages specific corporate programs;
20. Develops brochures or other print or electronic ads to market corporate services;
21. Prepares marketing campaigns for new employees coming on board;
22. Assists in developing an ongoing guest-relations program for our employees;
23. Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior;
24. Assists in planning of any event that highlights corporate services;
25. Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from constituents;
26. Performs public speaking to volunteer organizations and committees regarding public relations, marketing and development;
27. Develops and maintains marketing and business development budget;
28. Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth;
29. Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities;
30. Develops dashboard and reports to highlight areas of focus for leads and opportunity conversion;
31. Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports or as deemed appropriate; and
32. Attending meeting on regular interval.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and other latest technologies deemed appropriate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. An energetic and physically well employee is needed.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Saturday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. The position also requires travel to provinces and outside countries.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travels to Provinces:
Require Travels to Provinces.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. English, Pashto and Dari effective Skills;
2. Business Acumen;
3. Market Analysis;
4. Strategic Thinking;
5. Problem Solving/Analysis;
6. Financial Management;
7. Customer/Client Focus;
8. Communication Proficiency;
9. Team Building & Leadership.
10. Time Management.
1. Demonstrates strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and MS. Project, MS-Outlook; and
2. Above average personal computing skills, backed up by disciplined sales force automation habits and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS (GENERAL):
1. Five years of market experience for a Bachelor and 3 years of working experience for master degree holders in Business Administration;
2. A hand on expertise and knowledge of e-commerce;
3. Effective business communicator with excellent problem solving skills;
4. Highly Energetic, self-confident, team player and objective oriented;
5. Proven communications skills for writing, speaking and presentation. English is must, Pashto and Dari languages are also required;
6. Pragmatic business development experience in Afghan market;
7. Experience of afghan governmental frameworks, laws and regulations;
8. Good relationships background with ACCI, AISA, MCIT and other concerned line governmental agencies;
9. Practical experience in development of business proposals, business strategy and business policies;
10. Practical experience in development of marketing strategic plan for businesses;
11. Sales management experience;
12. Experience in carrying and meeting annual sales quota;
13. Effective team-seller, who can collaborate and orchestrate the roles of Aryazone and leadership in business development activities;
14. Deep understanding of factors impacting Client’s industry and its competitors and how a sourcing strategy can play a role;
15. Creative and strategic thinking with an ability to create and execute on effective account plans;
16. Effective leadership skills with demonstrable sharing of best practices;
17. Sincere integrity and ethics which builds trustworthy relationships internally and externally with an unspoken commitment to follow-up and follow through;
18. Conveys a professional, polished image and the highest of professional ethics while maintaining a strong company attitude;
19. Key traits and characteristics include high energy, empathic, transparent, consultative, thick skinned, hungry to succeed, strong commercial skills, strong domain knowledge and a strong personal contact network.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business with concentration in marketing, business management, international business or related field with 5 years of professional experience.
2. Master’s degree in commerce or business with concentration in marketing, international management, business management, international business or related field with 3 years of project/program management experience.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
The employee should be able to furnish two individuals as a guarantor for attesting the social worthiness of the employee.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter and send it on following email addresses. Note: please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Chief Business Development Officer, AZ0040916). No other documents are need be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Aryazone, Inc.. is an equal opportunity employer.
firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Research Manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||18 Dec 2016|
|Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||25 Dec 2016|
|Marketing Officer (Ticketing) at Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels||Kabul||09 Dec 2016|
|Sales Consultant at Spicejet Airline (Jet Travel)||Kabul||03 Jan 2017|
|فروشنده /Sales Representative at J&Z Ltd||Balkh||31 Dec 2016|
|Corporate Sales Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kandahar||20 Dec 2016|
|Corporate Sales Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||20 Dec 2016|
|Ditital Marketing Officer at Azizi Bank||Kabul||09 Dec 2016|
|Territory Sales Managers Afghanistan at Engro Foods||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|
|ASM Afghanistan at Engro Foods||Kabul||31 Dec 2016|
|Assistant Sales Executive at AfghanBazar.Com||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2016|