Waste Water Designer / WWTP(2459 Views)
About PG Global Group
PGGlobal Group is a group of companies with HQ at DUBAI, and having branch offices in Istanbul, India, USA and Country Main Office for Afghanistan in Kabul located at 13 Street of Wazir Akbar Khan, while operated in many provinces of Afghanistan Providing the following Services
• Construction and Road
• Design and Survey
• Engineering and Lab investigations
• Provision of Rental Heavy Machinery
• Operation and Maintenance Services
• Industry and Manufacturer
• Security and Transport
• Logistic and Services
• Supply tools and Equipment’s
• General Trading
• West Management and Cleaning Services
• K-Span and Pre-Engineering Building
• Catering and Oil
• Decoration system
The Wastewater Designer ensures the proper working and prioritizing of a number senior services staff. He will guide and oversee their work on design of wastewater system of CONSTRUCTION OF WASTEWATER COLLECTION AND TREATMENT
FACILITIES IN departments of PG GLOBAL Group.
Key skills and knowledge of computer, computer programs, Auto Cad and required design sections programs usage and English communication is required for this position.
|Date Posted:||28 Sep 2016||Reference:||PGG-AO-0011|
|Closing Date:||29 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Written Communication on behalf of PG Global Group, and attending meetings.
2. To plan his/her duty on daily base, Weekly and monthly basis. Make plan for the work of his /her subordinate on daily /weekly monthly basis.
3. Regularly submitting design check & maintain design records and resubmit till approval.
4. Preparation of proper filing records of designs.
5. Perform other job related tasks assigned time to time by respective supervisor.
6. Assist employees with routine personnel related questions and issues from clients.
7. Writing professional emails and other official letters composition.
8. Preparing professional designs, design analysis etc… for clients.
1. At least graduate (Baccalaureate). University Graduate /BBA will be preferred.
2. Similar Working experience.
3. Fluent in Dari, Pashto, English, written and spoken.
4. Proven skill of supervising staff to give instruction
5. Computer skills (MS Office and design programing) is essential;
6. To be flexible, having positive attitude, be able to work under pressure, and meet the deadlines
7. Able to work independently and under the stressful conditions.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
To apply online please send your application on mentioned E-mail address and clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line (Waste Water Designer PGG-AO-0011) Otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||04 Apr 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Multi Cities||04 Apr 2018|
|Junior Civil Engineer (Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP ..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Baghlan||04 Apr 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern (Infrastructure) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Surveyor Engineer at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|WASH Deputy Program Manager, Soft components at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||29 Mar 2018|
|Field Engineer at DACAAR||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|