Plumbing Design Engineer/ Site Engineer(1354 Views)
About SWC Construction
SWC Construction is one of the Construction Logistic companies that offer many useful services to many different sectors including private and public sector Construction and Design. We also provide excellent customer service covering the most valued construction projects and its Management, Design. Our team is well skilled and they are expert in Construction and Design. This will benefit us in controlling the investment of our company at all stages of our development and pitfalls
Mechanical Engineer ensures the proper working and prioritizing of a number senior services staff. He/She will guide and oversee their work on implement of Plumbing Design and Job Site Construction IN departments of Construction / Design SWC Construction, Key skills and knowledge of computer, computer programs, Auto Cad and required design sections programs usage and English communication is required for this position.
|Date Posted:||29 Sep 2016||Reference:||Mech/Plumbing Eng - 0001/0018|
|Closing Date:||19 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||45000 to 65000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement and Manage Technical Drawing and specs according to the requirements of the RFPs.
• Write, prepare and review the design and specs then submit them to the clients.
• Ensure the best quality of material and submittals before submitting them to the clients.
• Analyze and prepare logical plans for all aspects of project including but not limited to:
• PMP – Project Management Plans.
• PQMP – Project Quality Management Plan
• PSMP – Project Safety Management Plan
• PIM – Project Implementation Methodology
• Must be proficient in all related design drawing for usage of project Assists in the research, writing, editing and publication of design and plan sections, work plans and related documents.
• Will be responsible for implement of project, writing, coordinating editing project efforts
Special preference to those having done technical writing (specs/tech approach) for Construction, , Water Supply, Septic, and engineering scopes of work.
• Must have the ability to review estimates and ensure the technical approach/design aligns with the project estimate & project scheduling activities
Having Past experience in Plumbing Design also Site Work in USACE Projects.
• Must have B.Sc. or Higher Degree in Mechanical/Plumbing Civil Engineering
• Must have outstanding knowledge of Water Line Project Management and design.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience In Plumbing Design for a high tech company
• Must have knowledge of Water Line management and Design project analysis.
• Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in Pashto & Dari and English.
• Ability to implement all type of Plumbing design and test
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong English Writing Skills.
• Master in Internet and MS Office Usage.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line as (Plumbing Design Engineer/Site Engineer ), otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Manager (Engineer) at Dynamic Group||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|