Executive Officer (Female)(2598 Views)
About GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan
Who we are
GEO-CHEM Middle East is a multinational fuel testing company which is operating in 37 countries of the globe. GEO-CHEM Middle East is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), under License No. I – 11999. GEO-CHEM Middle East started its operations in Afghanistan in October 2012 through a contract with Afghanistan National Standard Authority (ANSA) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to test fuel, lubrications and gas entering to Afghanistan for quality control. GEO-CHEM Middle East’s main office is located in Kabul while sites offices are established in the seven ports/borders in the compound of Afghanistan’s border custom houses.
The Head Quarter is located in Dubai City, United Arab Emirate (UAE).
The Executive Officer works under overall guidance and supervision of the President/CEO. She will be reporting directly to President/CEO. She will provide executive support to the President/CEO, ensuring that he is fully briefed in advance of meetings, following up on all agreed actions, representing his views where appropriate and undertaking specific actions and projects on his behalf.
|Date Posted:||01 Oct 2016||Reference:||1300-GCME-2016|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
I. General Duties:
• To provide high quality personal and administrative assistance to the President/CEO and in support of the wider Operations team;
• To act on behalf of the President/CEO in his absence;
II. Specific responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to;
• Plan and prepare for meetings on behalf of the President/CEO, setting agendas, coordinating/preparing briefings, preparing presentations and attending meetings as appropriate;
• Research or commission research of information and relevant data to support the activities of the President/CEO as required including the regular preparation of reports and briefings;
• Attend and take minutes and action notes at meetings and deal with any follow up action;
• Co-ordinate and support the President/CEO’s board meetings with senior management, organizing and ensuring that agendas are relevant and in line with sector priorities;
• Coordinate a program of internal and external communications on behalf of the President/CEO, including staff briefings, employee conference, blogs, briefings and newsletters;
• Represent the views of the President/CEO, when appropriate;
• Support specific initiatives, activities, projects and research commissioned by the President/CEO;
• Arrange the meeting schedule of President/CEO;
• Review the documents, understand and then get the approval of President/CEO;
• Type and reports, letters, memo assigned by President/CEO;
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required commensurate with the level of the post;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to adapt style, tone and method for different audiences;
• Research, information gathering, minute taking and writing skills for reports and briefings;
• Ability to plan, spot and pre-empt issues, opportunities and priorities on behalf of the President/CEO and wider leadership team;
• Ability to analyze, interpret and summaries policies;
• IT skills including in the preparation of presentation materials;
• Experience of producing work of a high standard with a high level of attention to detail;
• Self-starter with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to take the initiative;
• Degree or equivalent;
• Around 2-3 years of progressively responsible work experience in Administration with UN agencies, World Bank funded projects, national & International NGOs/companies and governmental entities in relevant supervisory positions is required;
• At least 1-2 years’ experience as operation, program and administrative officer is desired;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please send your CV before closing date of 31 October 2016 with a covering letter explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested applicants should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the title of the position) to: Human Resources Department, GEO-CHEM Middle East, Shahre Naw, Haji Yaqoub Square, Kabul Business Center, 7th Floor, Kabul Afghanistan.
Or email their applications (indicating on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy number of the position applied for) to below given email address.
For more detailed information about GEO-CHEM Middle East please visit our website www.geochem.af
NOTE: Kindly make sure to write the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your emails, otherwise your CVs may not be considered for the further process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis.
|More jobs in this category|
|CoST Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Assistant Parwan at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Parwan||25 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Afghan Aim Consulting Services||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|6 (3 Male Loan Officer 2 Female 1 Regional Ri.. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kunduz||18 Jan 2018|
|Administration/HR Head at ATVI||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Administration Officer at MAIL/Panj-Amu||Kunduz||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند ثبت وراجستراحکام .. at DABS||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Darya Village||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Admin Officer at JubailiBros||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Administration Manager at GTR Group||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|