Business Developments officer (Re-announced)(997 Views)
About Afghanistan Payments Systems (APS)
Afghanistan Payments Systems LLC (APS) will help in developing the retail banking market in Afghanistan by providing innovative electronic and mobile payment services that enhance the retail banking offering in the country. APS will be directly responsible for oversight and collaborative activities in defining payment services, common procedures and standards, as well as representation on behalf of its members to the international card associations and networks.
To ensure that business strategies and policies are followed to identify sales leads, pitch APS services to existing & new clients and maintain a good working relationship with industry. To continuously improve the business performance in the context of the overall Corporate & department objectives.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2016||Reference:||APS-036|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To carry out the market research through industry contacts, publications and trade events to identify opportunities for business growth and needs of new & existing customers.
• To identify and reach out prospective business customers for selling the products / services
• To lead the negotiation with clients and close the business deal
• To prepare the business proposals for selling of products / services of APS to clients.
• To analyze the business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / financials in order to achieve the APS business Objectives
• To help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community
• To develop & maintain a comprehensive knowledge about the business, business practices, legislation, regulations and codes of practice at APS and ensure these are adhered to.
• To constantly upgrading the APS business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
• To ensure that Senior Management is aware of the business performance against business objectives and financial targets by providing weekly/bi-weekly reports.
• To maintain and develop close support and co-operation between all sections of Building Services and the Directorate in all aspects of the business planning process.
• Assist the senior management in developing, implementation and review of business strategy and action plan for business development
• Carry out and report on bench marking exercises with other similar service providers as appropriate as directed by Senior Management Team comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
• Any other duties commensurate with the scope and nature of the post.
• Problem solving & analytical skills and the ability to impart detailed data to others
• Interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships and contacts in and outside the organization at all levels
• Ability to deliver project / tasks by planning work effectively for the achievement of objectives
• Good skills for managing business & financial models on Excel
• Excellent oral and written English. Proficiency in Pashto & Dari is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field. (MBA preferred).
• At least 5 years’ experience at a senior level of working in business development field.
• Experience of working in Business function of Alternated delivery channels, Payments with a Bank or MNO is highly desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Interested candidates should send their updated CV/Resume electronically no later than October 20, 2016.
Mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line otherwise your application will not be acceptable. For more information please contact:
Lal Mohammad "Hamdard" Human Resource and Admin officer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Officer Compliance (PSU) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|Loan Recovery General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||06 Jul 2017|
|CFO (re-announced) at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|Legal Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||15 Jul 2017|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|