Sales and Marketing Manager(1257 Views)
About Afghan Cyber ISP
Afghan Cyber is a customer based ISP/ICT provider delivering high quality solution within short time frame. Afghan Cyber is a long list of ISP/ICT solution for various clients throughout Afghanistan. Afghan Cyber Processing extensive Internet and ICT services, skills and expertise with a notion where corporate identify starts with the availability of Internet Service.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2016||Reference:||004ISP|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and Performs sales activities for B2B and B2C in ISP industry.
• Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth and improve market share.
• Meet assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
• Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
• Implement performance plans according to company procedure
• Conducting market and customer and customer analysis from time to time
• Writing solicited and unsolicited proposals in a professional level.
• Devising comprehensive sales strategies and tactical plans as per market trend.
• Conducting E- sales and Marketing
• Maintaining high level of creativity and innovation.
• Master Degree in business and marketing majors preferred
• 5+ years of strong sales experience with 2 years of sales management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent English preferred.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Creative and innovative
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to
Applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short- listed candidates whose applications meet to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Contact number : 0785900349
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales and Marketing Officer, re-announce at Aryazone, Inc.||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Aptech Afghanistan require Course Counsellor at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Officer (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Assistant at Khan Group int'l||Kabul||10 Jan 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Executive at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Manager of Marketing, Communications and Digi.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|STORE MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medic..||Herat||20 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Pajhwok Afghan News||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|