Sales and Marketing Manager(840 Views)
About Afghan Cyber ISP
Afghan Cyber is a customer based ISP/ICT provider delivering high quality solution within short time frame. Afghan Cyber is a long list of ISP/ICT solution for various clients throughout Afghanistan. Afghan Cyber Processing extensive Internet and ICT services, skills and expertise with a notion where corporate identify starts with the availability of Internet Service.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2016||Reference:||004ISP|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and Performs sales activities for B2B and B2C in ISP industry.
• Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth and improve market share.
• Meet assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
• Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
• Implement performance plans according to company procedure
• Conducting market and customer and customer analysis from time to time
• Writing solicited and unsolicited proposals in a professional level.
• Devising comprehensive sales strategies and tactical plans as per market trend.
• Conducting E- sales and Marketing
• Maintaining high level of creativity and innovation.
• Master Degree in business and marketing majors preferred
• 5+ years of strong sales experience with 2 years of sales management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent English preferred.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Creative and innovative
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to
Applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short- listed candidates whose applications meet to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Contact number : 0785900349
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Employers Relationship Officer (Female) at Jobs.af||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Market Research Officer at DEFENSE SUPORT CORPS||Kabul||05 Apr 2017|
|Business Research and Development Manager at DEFENSE SUPORT CORPS||Kabul||05 Apr 2017|
|Business Development Manager at ARIA MEDICA||Kabul||01 Apr 2017|
|Real Estate Sales Agent at Mohib Towers||Balkh||30 Nov 2017|
|Marketing Officer - Ticketing at Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels||Multi Cities||23 Mar 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Chef/Kitchen Manager at Farsales.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||25 Mar 2017|