MIS Assistant(1686 Views)
-The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the International Development Agency (IDA) for the Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII). The said project aims to establish a high quality, equitable, market-responsive and cost-effective technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system in order to increase the number of immediately employable Afghan graduates. The said project consist of four main components, strengthening of the TVET institutional system, Improving performance of TVET Schools and Institutes, Improving Teacher Competencies, and Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Public Awareness.
AIT is seeking for a MIS Assistant that will assist the institute in terms of Media and Communication issues at policy level.
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2016||Reference:||DMTVET/C-114|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The MIS Assistant main duties and responsibilities are not limited to:
• Evaluate MIS system needs at AIT and propose measures and standards for AIT MIS system
• Develop logical framework for a Comprehensive MIS system for AIT.
• Design all logic forms of Database
• Data analysis.
• Lead the AIT-MIS data entry and provide training for the AIT staff.
• Performs design reviews, systems testing and data modeling activities.
• Installing hardware and software & updating software as well.
• Other duties as directed by line manager
a. The MIS Assistant will work under direct supervision of AIT Coordinator and will extend support and assistance to the other TVET institutions if directed by line manager.
Duration of the Assignment:
The assignment will be initially for 1 year, subject to satisfactory performance at the end of the first 2-months probationary period. After 1 year, subject to a complete performance review, availability of funding; and the circumstances of the AIT prevailing at that time, an extension to the contract may be considered.
The duty station of this position will be AIT Institute/Deputy Ministry for TVET, Ministry of Education/ Kabul, Afghanistan.
The ideal MIS Assistant will have the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
a. Essential Skills:
• Bachelor in relevant field or equivalent to,
• Experience of working for 4 years in relevant field,
• Should have 3 years of experience in the relevant field,
• Should have strong communication skills.
• Well-developed conceptual and planning skills,
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity,
• high standard of written and spoken English and Dari
• Understand the problems and difficulties of late adolescence and early adulthood;
• Understands the problems and difficulties young people, particularly women, may have entering workplaces with which they are unfamiliar;
• Be familiar with gender, equity and harassment as it relates to students in workplaces;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their applications and CVs via e-mail. Please note that you must add the vacancy number and position title at title of your Email
Mr. Shoaib Mohammady
HR Department/ASDP Project
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|رئیس عمومی نظارت و سیستم.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Intern at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||09 Aug 2017|
|Storekeeper/Accounting Technician FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Researcher Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servi..||Multi Cities||03 Aug 2017|
|Accounting Technician FSN -06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||01 Aug 2017|
|TOOL ROOM/STORES CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|VISA ASSISTANT (FSN-7) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Procurement Specialist for Goods at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Poultry Technician Kandahar at NEI (Nutrition and Education International..||Kandahar||19 Aug 2017|
|Currency Exchange Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Balkh||28 Jul 2017|
|SECURITY INVESTIGATOR FSN-08 TRAINEE LEVEL FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|