General Branch Manager(1313 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operations of branch, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2016||Reference:||BMA \2016\048|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
This role would involve setting targets and making sure that they are met, motivating and developing staff, keeping the bank to a high standard and dealing with customer complaints. He / She is the joint custodian of the Branch vault.
1. Branch manager is mainly responsible for keeping the business and deposit base growing & rendering excellent customer service.
2. He / She has to ensure that the bank’s customer base gets widened.
3. He / She creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps both customers and employees satisfied.
4. Ability to lead & motivate staff to meet targets.
5. He /She oversees the sales and operations on a daily basis.
6. Ability to communicate effectively.
7. He /She must be goal-oriented and should ensure that the bank registers profits.
8. He /She must follow the latest rules and regulations in the functioning of the bank.
9. He / She must also have good interpersonal and networking skills and amicably solve customer complaints.
10. He / She must use their discretion and maintain client confidentiality.
11. The Branch Manager is involved primarily with the management and administration of the branch to ensure that budget goals are met and to ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations.
12. To guide and inform staff about the bank’s rules and regulations.
13. Any task or duty which is assigned by COO/ Dy. COO.
At least having two or three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Having good communication skills.
Should have excellent speaking, writing skills in English, Dari and Pashtu.
Bachelor Degree in the field of Economics, Finance, BBA.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2016//048” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Jawzjan||06 Mar 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Kabul||06 Mar 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Balkh||06 Mar 2018|
|Risk Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|Money Counter at Afghanistan International Bank||Herat||23 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Multi Cities||21 Feb 2018|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Mar 2018|
|Tea Person at FMFB||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Assistant Database Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Information Technology Security Manager at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|System Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Application Developer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kunduz||28 Feb 2018|
|Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Coordinator at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Operational and Fraud Risk Officer at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Chief Risk Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||11 Mar 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||22 Feb 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Murabaha Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||21 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||21 Feb 2018|
|Training Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Credit Administrator at FMFB||Kabul||20 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Legal Head at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|