Electrical Engineer(1396 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
3 Background and Rationale for Additional Financing (AF)
The original project became effective on March 19, 2009. The Afghanistan Power System Development Project (APSDP) finances three main subprojects: (i) rehabilitation of the distribution system in Charikar, Gulbahar and Jabul-Seraj in Parwan province; (ii) rehabilitation of the distribution system in Pul-e-Khumri; and (iii) rehabilitation of the switchyards at the Mahipur and Naghlu hydropower plant on the Kabul River. In addition, the APSDP also finances the services of a PMF, which undertakes all day to day management of the project, and a small energy efficiency pilot program that is now complete. The original PDO was “to support increasing access to grid power and the quantity of available power to the consumers in the target areas of the urban centers at Pul-e-Khumri, Charikar, Gulbahar and Jabul-Seraj”, which was revised as “to increase the number of electricity connections for the urban centers of Charikar, Gulbahar and Jabul-Seraj and Pul-e-Khumri in an institutionally efficient way” through a project restructuring in June 2013. Through this AF, the PDO is proposed to add “to improve the availability of electricity from Naghlu and Mahipur” onto the current PDO, given that about 30 percent of grant proceeds will be used for the switchyard rehabilitation which will no longer to connected to the two distribution systems rehabilitated under the project.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2016||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs-95-00121|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
As per project requirements and development objectives of the project along with all technical demands for implementation of the project, focused on field activities the Electrical Engineer will be required to ,follow-up on the preparation and implementation of identified network development initiatives. In this respect, The Electrical Engineer is expected to deliver the following:
These duties shall comprise (but not necessarily be limited to) the following
• Provide technical support to WB PIU team related to engineering issues.
• Follow-up on the implementation of the project at the site to ensure adherence to time cost and specification.
• Assist and support PD, PM and other project staff in all projects related issues.
• Take the lead of all project related tasks during the absence of PM.
• Supervision of all main and sub projects of APSDP as per the instruction.
• Preparation of drawings, technical specifications and electrical BOQ’s for the sub projects.
• Preparation of status and field progress reports of the projects.
• On time response to the official letters, from World Bank and other organizations.
• Attending meetings as per the PD or PM instruction with World Bank and other organization.
• Prepare and review all projects related documents.
• Follow up on projects related issues with all internal offices and contractors.
• Review of design specifications and technical drawings;
• Evaluation of Bids and proposals, and preparation of reports.
• The Electrical Engineer is expected to prepare network expansion/rehabilitation designs and drawings for use in Tender documents for the rest of projects.
• Conduct site visits if found necessary to any requested region covered by APSDP project.
• Travel to provinces (Parwan, Kapisa and Baghlan and other project related areas)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Aability to work effectively with minimum supervision
• Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
• Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to plan, develops, and coordinates multiple tasks.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures as applied to government and donor.
• Complete computer skills (Ms. Office and Auto CAD, Microsoft Project)
• Full English language skills in (reading, writing, and speaking).
• The candidates must have the following qualifications:
• B.Sc. in electrical engineering, master degree is preferred.
• Five years relevant working experience.
• Field experience in electricity distribution engineering projects is mandatory
• Familiarity with Bidding Evaluation and project administration on International donors funded projects such as World Bank, USAID, and ADB is required
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Electrical Engineering
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Engineer, Technical Assistant (Electrical) at Global Technology||Multi Cities||27 Mar 2017|