Customer Service Representive(1351 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
Customer service Representative job involves assisting bank customers with account management and other financial service needs. It requires continual communication with customers, repetitive tasks, and a high level of attention to detail. Customer Service Representative performs functions such as opening new current or savings accounts and fixed deposit accounts, assisting customers with queries about bank services, and helping customers resolve account problems. Customer Service representative assists banking customers by answering questions about their accounts and available banking services. She/he greets prospective customers and gathers information from the customer needed to open an account.
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2016||Reference:||BMA \2016\049|
|Closing Date:||25 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interviewing customers to obtain personal financial information and explain available services.
2. Answering customer questions and investigating account errors.
3. Admitting customers to safe deposit vault
4. Responsible for organizing delivery of Account opening cards, ATM cards, Account statements to the customers & maintain a record of such jobs.
5. Should take up any other tasks & or responsibilities given by the Branch Management.
6. Answering administrative and operational inquiries.
7. May provide marketing support; perform limited business prospecting activities, including client/prospect communication, and seminar activities.
8. Complete all required Training.
9. Adhere to all the Bank’s Policies and Procedures.
10. Remain current on Products, Services and the Firm’s System Applications.
11. Any other task or activity which is assigned by the line manager.
Incumbent is required to have 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience. Must work
well under pressure, be able to juggle many customers simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and
communication skills. Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be bilingual with data base
Bachelor Degree will be preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2015//049” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|More jobs in this category|
|AML Reporting Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||30 Jan 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||30 Jan 2017|
|Human Resource Director at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Head of Operations at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Chief Credit Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||01 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Investment Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|IT/Western Union Officer at Pashtany Bank||Faryab||28 Jan 2017|
|Translator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Alternative Channel Manager at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||15 Feb 2017|
|Loan Officer at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||14 Feb 2017|
|Dy .Directorate of mortgage and real-estates at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Azizi Bank||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Call for CV (Branch Manager) at FINCA Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|