HR Training Coordinator(1319 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mother and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 85-bedded inpatient care for Children, including 15 beds for pediatric intensive care, four operation theaters, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. This year FMIC will start new services for adult care such as adult Cardiac Care and 66 new beds for maternal care. FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is now working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and facilitation of FMIC’s training and development programs.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2016||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would be able to:
• Schedules and coordinates all classroom training with employees – schedules location, date/time, materials, and attendance.
• Promote and advance a learning culture within the organization through placing and circulating fruitful & productive knowledge.
• Coordinate (complete paper work and logistics arrangements) oversee training programs that ensures an individualized learning and nurtures each employee
• Familiarize employees with established training policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
• Liaise with employees and line managers for their training needs;
• Develop and monitor training calendar on regular basis;
• Maintain and update all required employee paperwork, including filing their training certifications and all other training documentation.
• Continually follow-up with supervisors and employees to ensure the effectiveness of training programs.
• Maintain and update all training reports related to Overseas, in-house and non FMIC staff, including Master Staff Training Report, monthly reports, in-house session reports, staff training budget.
• Responsible for employees’ training needs assessment and develop a comprehensive training plan in coordination with the line managers/administrators;
• Circulate the training program to all personnel in a timely manner.
• Maintain & update the training related pages of HR Intranet.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and local languages are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
• High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal plus organization and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs require
• BBA or BA degree in Social Science and MBA or MA is preferred
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Guideline Interested applicants should send their resume to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mother and Children, Ali Abad, and Behind Kabul University.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|OFC Senior Expert at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|M&E Officer at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||25 Nov 2017|
|Administration Assistant at Criminal Justice Task Force (CJTF)||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|English Learning Centre Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Balkh||04 Dec 2017|
|Admin Associate at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|متخصص اداری ثبت معلومات at ACD||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Public Administration Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Senior Administration Officer at IFRC||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Project Officer – English for Afghans Proje.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|