About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
The Teller is in charge of the Branches cash handling and of all operations related to money.
The Teller is accountable for his safe and cash keeping.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2016||Reference:||BMA \2016\051|
|Closing Date:||24 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible of fair and true of cash cycling
2. Handle routine financial transactions:-
d. Loan Payments
e. Merchant transaction.
3. Balance these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with customer and non-customers.
4. Must be able to successfully cross-sell bank products to clients.
5. Must be proficient in accurately reconciling cash drawer.
6. Must be well organized, efficient, and able to coordinate multiple tasks and have high energy level with a positive attitude.
7. Must be proficient in variety of mainframe and Core banking system based applications and possess strong keyboarding skills.
8. Must have active listening skills used to assess and solve clients needs.
9. Must be very polite and well communication skills.
10. Any task or duty which is assigned by the line manager.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills – since you will interact directly with customers, good communications skills are mandatory, Dari, Pushtu, English Computer skills, Computer Skills.
Should have one or two years’ experience in the related field.
Must have Bachelor Degree in economics or BBA
Afghanistan - Samangan: PROVINCIAL CENTER (AIBAK)
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2016//051” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|More jobs in this category|
|Recovery Officer (Kabul) at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||06 Apr 2017|
|Branch Manager at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||31 Mar 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||10 Apr 2017|
|Internal Control Officer (Herat) at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||01 Apr 2017|
|Branch Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Officer Compliance (KYC) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Audit Committee Member at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||01 Apr 2017|
|Shariah Board at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||04 Apr 2017|
|Finance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||01 Apr 2017|
|Graphic Designer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|