Freelance training consultant/Trainer(4347 Views)
About VEER Consultancy
VEER is the leading consulting firm in Afghanistan and is registered with the Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA). At VEER, we believe in providing quality services in a professional and cost effective manner to our valued customers. We constantly look for better ways to improve quality of our services to provide best customer experience to our partners and customers. Our vision is to be the most trusted and quality service provider in Afghanistan. We continuously seek to enhance our services in order to strengthening our customer experience. Above all, we are a customer oriented consulting firm and we thrive to facilitate a needs based service to our clients. We have experienced consultants who work closely with your organizations to help identify the issues and provide a better and simple way of linking your vision and strategy with operations and resources-
The Freelance training consultant/Trainer is primarily responsible to plan, design, organize and delivery of trainings to VEER clients. In addition, the consultant is responsible for training evaluation, follow up and learning verification activities and report writing. The consultant is responsible for facilitation of VEER activities at the national level, with technical support provided by VEER management.
Note: Since this is not a full time job, we welcome applicants currently working in training field and are willing to deliver short term trainings.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2016||Reference:||002HR|
|Closing Date:||10 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||15||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Training||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Freelancer||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contributes to designing and development of quality training materials for use in training activities.
• Deliver training for VEER clients
• Monitor the quality of training, through participation in sessions, post-training interviews with participants, review of evaluation forms filled out by participants, and other methods. Utilize the monitoring information for improving the quality of training within VEER.
• Develop tools for training impact assessment.
• Write report on subject matter delivered training.
• Contribute to the development of training strategic plan.
• Prepares periodic reports for the Training.
• Conduct training need assessment if needed.
• Introduce tools and consistently collect feedback on training effectiveness from perspective of all the stakeholders including trainees, trainers, line managers, senior managers. Utilize the feedback for improvement of training.
• Partner with line managers and direct supervisors for supporting employees after training to assist them in application of new skills obtained from training.
• Assist training participants in preparation of individual development plans of participants, assisting in preparation and arrangement of coaches
• Master degree in their respective profession and have at least 5 years’ experience “in training needs analysis/assessment, design/development of training programs, delivery of training courses and evaluation of training programs profession or training consultancy is highly preferred”.
• Bachelor degree in their respective profession and have at least 8 years’ experience “in training needs analysis/assessment, design/development of training programs, delivery of training courses and evaluation of training programs profession or training consultancy is highly preferred”.
• Training of Trainers participant certification desirable;
• Instructional design knowledge highly desirable
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
Afghanistan - Baghlan
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Bamian
Afghanistan - Herat
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Samangan
Afghanistan - Takhar
Interested Afghans and international consultants with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with cover letter to submission email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Poultry Trainer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Animal Husbandry Trainer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development..||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Call for CVs at Afghanistan Center for Excellence||Multi Cities||26 Feb 2017|
|Call For CV/Resume:Trainers for ICT, Financia.. at Afghanistan Leading Ma..||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2017|