Procurement Assistant(1205 Views)
About (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 2004 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To assist procurement manager and preparing RFQ (Request for Quotation), PO (Purchase Order), review the drawings and reconciliation of drawing requirements and BoQ (Bill of Quantity), help in preparing bidding documents.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2016||Reference:||MCG/PRC/004|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Procurement assistant will have the following duties and is responsible for them:
- Assist procurement manager
- Preparing RFQs, review and reconciliation of quotations and preparing POs.
- Preparing asset forms as required and keep record of all.
- Reviewing drawing and drawing requirement with bill of quantity
- Check quality of materials and ensure they are as requirement of contract
- Be in touched with stock officer, check stock and stock report as required
- Need to travel to provincial project when required and job description will be given to him
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure and late hours when required.
• Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree of civil engineering or equivalent degree
- Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and AUTOCAD
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
- Interested candidates should submit their CV along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission email
Hard copy to: Shash Darak Maine Road, House #84, Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number (MCG/PRC/004) in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Manager (Engineer) at Dynamic Group||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|