Senior Administration Consultant(1208 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Senior Administration Consultant reports to the Support Unit Head and is responsible for assisting with supervising personal administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations. The Senior Administration Consultant must work within NMHRA policies and procedures.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/001|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning, arranging and controlling of all administration activities including human resources and logistic issues.
• Ensure coordination of all the administration activities of NMHRA with related departments of Ministry of Public Health.
• Develop of guidelines for administration activities in the light of MoPH law when needed.
• Keep track of all correspondence, internal and external communication related to NMHRA.
• Ensure the purchase, maintenance and supply of office supplies and equipment, and that government requirement are met.
• Preparation and arrangement of all the administration documents according to rules and regulation.
• Maintain and keep track of office system including Filling system, administration documents and other materials according to administrative procedures.
• Monitor of activities of administration personnel of the NMHRA.
• Arrange meetings and minutes of meeting for further and on time execution.
• Adapt the guiding, coaching/mentoring & training as means of facilitation for building up the concerned department’s capacity in under taking the key tasks and assess the quality of built capacity.
• Need assessment of the administration and bring new ideas to improve administrative issues.
• Organization of training for the operations staff on HR/Administration issues.
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by NMHRA Director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree in Business Administration or Economic
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience with projects operating in insecure and difficult environments.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Capacity to prioritize and to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر جایداد ها at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Admin/ HR Assistant at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|Admin Assistant at BCI||Kabul||29 Jan 2018|
|CoST Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Assistant Parwan at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Parwan||25 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Afghan Aim Consulting Services||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Administration Officer at MAIL/Panj-Amu||Kunduz||23 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Darya Village||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Admin Officer at JubailiBros||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|