Administration Consultant(901 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The administration officer is responsible for maintaining administrative and personal services in order to meet legislative requirements and support NMHRA operations.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/002|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning, arranging and controlling of all administration activities including human resources and logistic issues.
• Ensure coordination of all the administration activities of NMHRA with related departments of Ministry of Public Health.
• Keep track of all correspondence, internal and external communication related to NMHRA.
• Ensure the purchase, maintenance and supply of office supplies and equipment, and that government requirement are met.
• Preparation and arrangement of all the administration documents according to rules and regulation.
• Maintain and keep track of office system including Filling system, administration documents and other materials according to administrative procedures.
• Monitor of activities of administration personnel of the NMHRA.
• Arrange meetings and minutes of meeting for further and on time execution.
• Need assessment of the administration and bring new ideas to improve administrative issues.
• Organizing of training for the operations staff on HR/Administration issues.
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by NMHRA Director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree is required.
• At least 2-year experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility and IT.
• Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail.
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in projects operations.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Capacity to prioritize and to work under pressure.
• Ability of team work.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Education Policy Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|عضو قراردادها at DABS||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Admin Manager at MOIA||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Admin & Procurement Intern at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(M..||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Plumber Assistance at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|Cleaner at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||31 Jul 2017|
|Learning Assessment Admin Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Admin/financeAssistant at Mashal Baheer Group of Companies||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|English for Schools Classroom Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|آمر حفظ ومراقبت at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرحفظ تاسیسات و اماکن at Ministry of Agriculture Irri..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Training Assistant at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ICAWED Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Aug 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Project Administrative Support Personnel at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Fundraiser, Business Developer, and Proposal .. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|