Senior Financial Consultant(885 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Senior Finance consultant is responsible for maintaining and processing financial affairs and support NMHRA operations.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/004|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing financial procedures for the management of the NMHRA, in light of the Standard accepted financial procedures.
• Assist the finance department of the NMHRA involved in grant implementation to strengthen and improve the financial management systems.
• Lead the process of financial proposal preparation for donors and Government
• Ensuring that the financial processes applied for NMHRA grant implementation are in line with the requirements of Standard financial Procedures and is properly documented and filed.
• Review of Audit Reports and financial reports and help finance officer to provide Proper feedbacks to relevant offices.
• Prepare financial reports on a Monthly, quarterly and annual basis to support unit head.
• Budget analysis of the projects proposed under NMHRA grant.
• Day to day strict follow up of the documentation.
• On Job training for the related staff of finance according to their job related issues and request.
• Any other task given by head of support unit and NMHRA executive director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree in Economic/ Business Administration
• At least 3years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Accountant - Account Receivable at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|ACCA Trainer at ESO||Kabul||07 Mar 2017|
|Financial Management Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Par..||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Accounts Data Entry Operator at Insta Telecom||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Re-Announced Asset Manager/ KED at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|ADMIN/FINANCE ASSISTANT- Herat at DAI||Herat||23 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at BlueRay Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|مدیر محاسبه پوهنتون آریا.. at Ariana University||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Finance Manager at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2017|
|Finance Director at Investone Corps Inc||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|Finance and Administration Manager at COMMERSHOWS||Kabul||21 Feb 2017|
|Provincial Finance Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Multi Cities||25 Feb 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of the Economic Advisor to the President of A..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Administration, Finance and Human Resources D.. at Harakat- Afghanistan I..||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Teller (Cashier) at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Balkh||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kandahar||28 Feb 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Harakat- Afghanistan Investment Climate ..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|