Senior Financial Consultant(1193 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Senior Finance consultant is responsible for maintaining and processing financial affairs and support NMHRA operations.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/004|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing financial procedures for the management of the NMHRA, in light of the Standard accepted financial procedures.
• Assist the finance department of the NMHRA involved in grant implementation to strengthen and improve the financial management systems.
• Lead the process of financial proposal preparation for donors and Government
• Ensuring that the financial processes applied for NMHRA grant implementation are in line with the requirements of Standard financial Procedures and is properly documented and filed.
• Review of Audit Reports and financial reports and help finance officer to provide Proper feedbacks to relevant offices.
• Prepare financial reports on a Monthly, quarterly and annual basis to support unit head.
• Budget analysis of the projects proposed under NMHRA grant.
• Day to day strict follow up of the documentation.
• On Job training for the related staff of finance according to their job related issues and request.
• Any other task given by head of support unit and NMHRA executive director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree in Economic/ Business Administration
• At least 3years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin & Finance Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|مدیریت مالی at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||05 Aug 2017|
|Head of Account and Finance at DABS||Kabul||13 Aug 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه مالیاتی at DABS||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Treasury Officer at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|عضو محاسبه نقدي at DABS/KBD||Kabul||06 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Finance Assistant at DACAAR||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||28 Jul 2017|
|Finance & Administration Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||08 Aug 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|