Finance officer(1519 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Finance Officer is responsible for providing support in the various cashier function, which Receive payment, Issue receipts and Maintain clean and orderly checkout.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/006|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining cashbooks for all the projects in office
• Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace
• Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
• Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
• Checking the daily cash balance
• Solving all their cash related queries
• Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there are adequate changes.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Cash withdrawal from the bank for project according to their need.
• Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace and daily account of the daily transactions
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Graduated from 12th Grade, DBA, or equal
• At least 1 years’ experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Officer at Investone Corps Inc||Kabul||13 Mar 2017|
|Admin/Finance Assistant at AAIP ( Ministry of Agriculture )||Nangarhar||11 Mar 2017|
|رئیس مالی و اداری at DABS||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer at DABS||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Accounts Assistant at Cisnet Global IT Solutions||Kabul||26 Feb 2017|
|Tax clearance Assistant at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Kabul||26 Feb 2017|
|Accountant - Account Receivable at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|ACCA Trainer at ESO||Kabul||07 Mar 2017|
|Financial Management Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Par..||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Accounts Data Entry Operator at Insta Telecom||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Re-Announced Asset Manager/ KED at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at BlueRay Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|مدیر محاسبه پوهنتون آریا.. at Ariana University||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Finance Director at Investone Corps Inc||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of the Economic Advisor to the President of A..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Administration, Finance and Human Resources D.. at Harakat- Afghanistan I..||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Teller (Cashier) at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Balkh||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kandahar||28 Feb 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Harakat- Afghanistan Investment Climate ..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|