Finance officer(1325 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Finance Officer is responsible for providing support in the various cashier function, which Receive payment, Issue receipts and Maintain clean and orderly checkout.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/006|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining cashbooks for all the projects in office
• Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace
• Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
• Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
• Checking the daily cash balance
• Solving all their cash related queries
• Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there are adequate changes.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Cash withdrawal from the bank for project according to their need.
• Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace and daily account of the daily transactions
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Graduated from 12th Grade, DBA, or equal
• At least 1 years’ experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy CFO/KED at DABS||Kabul||21 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer at Amania Group||Kandahar||20 Dec 2016|
|Senior Finance Manager at Amania Group||Kabul||20 Dec 2016|
|Finance Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2016|
|Financial Reporting Assistant at DABS||Kabul||23 Dec 2016|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Kandahar||10 Dec 2016|
|عضو محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Nangarhar||15 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer at Samuel Hall||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Contract Manager at DABS||Kabul||19 Dec 2016|
|کارمند حسابات مشتریان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||13 Dec 2016|
|امرمالی وحسابی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Nangarhar||13 Dec 2016|
|تحویلدار نقدی at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|کارمند تحویلخانه at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|عضو مدیریت تهیه وتدارکات at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|مشاور ارشد – تجارتی (Senior .. at FLGE||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer/ Cashier at Voice of Women Organization||Herat||15 Dec 2016|
|Financial & Accounting Manager /PCU at DABS||Kabul||27 Dec 2016|
|Warehouse Manager/KED at DABS||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Asset Manager/ KED at DABS||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Taxation Specialist at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|