Information Technology officer(1417 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
Responsible or overseeing and managing a NMHRA's information technology and Database.
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/008|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that a working communication infrastructure (internet connectivity, email server, network) is setup at all offices and used effectively Systems of the NMHRA
• Focus on analyzing problems, finding and delivering permanent solutions to problems occurring on regular basis.
• Server updating and troubleshooting on daily basis.
• Installation of Software program to computers
• Taking care of Printers, Scanners, Projectors, Copiers, and other related IT equipments.
• Taking care of security cameras
• To provide the IT and database manager with an updated list of daily complaints
• Analyze MNHRA IT & network and recommend optimal solutions for any Problem
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Diploma in Information Technology
• At least 1 years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience with projects operating in insecure and difficult environments.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Capacity to prioritize and to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|General IT Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||13 Jun 2017|
|IT & Infrastructure Manager at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||09 Jun 2017|
|Web/Database Developer at DABS||Kabul||12 Jun 2017|
|Senior Advisor/Technical Specialist EMIS at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||05 Jun 2017|
|Web Content Officer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|Web Admin at DABS||Kabul||12 Jun 2017|
|Trainer – Business & Marketing at DACAAR||Kabul||01 Jun 2017|
|Network Officer at DABS||Kabul||10 Jun 2017|
|IT Specialist at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||02 Jun 2017|
|SQL Database Analyst at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|ICT Officer at TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|Marketing manager at Gega Light ICT Solutions Company||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|IT Manager at Abdul Ahad Khadim Construction Company ( A.A.K.C.C)||Multi Cities||21 Jun 2017|
|I.T. Markeing & Sales Manager at BLUE DATA||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|IT Officer at Middle East International Service Contractors Consultancy||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2017|