Procurement Officer(1017 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The procurement officer is responsible for maintaining procurement services in order to meet legislative requirements and support NMHRA operations.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/011|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning, arranging and controlling of all Procurement and logistic issues.
• Ensure coordination of all the procurement activities of NMHRA with related departments of Ministry of Public Health.
• Develop of guidelines for procurement activities in the light of MoPH law when needed.
• Ensure the purchase, maintenance and supply of office supplies and equipment, and that government requirement are met.
• Preparation and arrangement of all the administration procurement documents according to rules and regulation.
• As Bid analysis Committee, coordinates the achievement of cost savings through vendor selections and review, develops favorable contract agreements and resolves delivery and billing problems.
• Selection of the vendors for the lowest costs and best qualities and in accordance to the specifications provided to the suppliers.
• Implement government Procurement Law and Procedures, adhere to them and ensure proper use of them and all related standardized forms and formats.
• Maintain and keep track of office system including Filling system, procurement documents and other materials according to procurement procedures.
• Arrange meetings and minutes of meeting for further and on time execution.
• Adapt the guiding, coaching/mentoring & training as means of facilitation for building up the concerned department’s capacity in under taking the key tasks and assess the quality of built capacity.
• Organization of trainings for the operations staff on Procurement issues.
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by NMHRA Director.
• University degree in Business Administration or Economic.
• At least 2 years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience with projects operating in insecure and difficult environments.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Capacity to prioritize and to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Procurement
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Procurement Assistant at Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||27 May 2017|
|Projects Procurement Coordinator for MoMP/PSU at Ministry of Mines and Pe..||Kabul||09 May 2017|
|Procurement Specialist at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||01 May 2017|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Acquisition and Assistance Specialist at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||13 Apr 2018|
|Logistic Officer at Middle East International Service Contractors Consult..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2017|