Senior Clinical Trial Research Consultant(1472 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Senior clinical trial and research consultant is responsible for maintaining and processing clinical and research affairs.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/011|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide operational input on development, management and maintenance of study deliverable [i.e. timelines, study plans, documents, etc.] through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Use performance metrics and quality indicators to assist the clinical trial in driving study execution
• Lead / Participate in monitoring visit report review process in order to maintain oversight of clinical monitoring quality and adherence to protocol and established processes and plans
• Support Health Authority inspections
• Ensure full compliance (completeness & accuracy) of the required data in study management tools, patient enrollment forecasting, etc.
• Proactive identification of potential risks and development/implementation of actions to avoid or mitigate
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external partners/stakeholders
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree in Medical/Health
• At least 3years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Gynaecologist at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||23 May 2018|
|Capacity Building Assistant, EPR at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Command and Control Center (CCC) Officer at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Emergency stock and logistics management assi.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Team Lead Health Facilities Study, Afghanista.. at MSI-ARTF||Kabul||21 May 2018|
|Technical Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Zabul||26 May 2018|
|Trainee Neurophysiology Technician at French Medical Institute for Mother..||Kabul||20 May 2018|