Human Resource Management Consultant(1185 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Human Resource Management Consultant will responsible for efficient and effective recruitment, human resources management and professional development in all areas of the NMHRA Operation.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/014|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the punctuality and attendance of all employees.
• Generate leaves, replacement, termination and other personnel related issues report to accounting department for preparing payroll and other benefits..
• Keeping records and prepares statistical records concerning recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations
• Oversee the hiring process and participates in interview and selection process.
• All work related to attendance, Salary Payments/other staff related payments, Leave Records Management.
• Ensure effective organizational and personal performance management.
• Initiate disciplinary and administrative sanction against erring NMHRA officials and employees.
• Analysis and elaboration of personnel statistic report on the strategic approach to recruitment, forecast of the personnel needs and police capacity development;
• Supervises, trains and mentors the HR department personnel and provides them with technical knowledge and expertise.
• Overall responsible for the Personnel and Capacity building databases.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree in Public Administration, Human resource Management
• At least 3 years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|HR Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||29 Jul 2017|
|HR Manager at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||29 Jul 2017|
|Human Resources Officer at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||06 Aug 2017|
|Admin Officer/HR at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||28 Jul 2017|
|Officer Human Resources at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|
|رئیس منابع بشری at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمراستخدام at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock ..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرروابط مامورین at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Re-Announced Recruitment Officer at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|HR Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|HR Assistant at Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|HR Manager at NETLINKS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|