About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
-The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
To carry out the duties in accordance with the ADALAT Transport Policy & Procedures and specific duties as outlined below.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||42|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, lateral relationships and accountability.
• Drive ADALAT staff in ADALAT vehicles when and where directed.
• Maintain the detailed trip log provided for this purpose to record all use of the assigned vehicle.
• Ensure all necessary maintenance and repairs are reported immediately to the supervisor.
• Ensure that the vehicles are cleaned both inside and out at all times.
• Ensure that each vehicle is carrying a Vehicle Log Sheet, a Map of Kabul, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, Tools box, Spare Wheel, Jack & Tire Chains.
• Maintain constant contact with office at all times & especially in case of emergency.
• Assist with any administrative tasks as directed by the supervisor.
• Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• High school diploma.
• At least 2 years’ prior experience in a similar position.
• Afghanistan update Driver’s License for passenger vehicles.
• Working knowledge of English sufficient to communicate and understand basic directions.
• Ability to write in local languages.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and number.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Operation Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at KAWUN Institute of Higher Education||Balkh||02 Nov 2017|
|Help Desk Person (Customer Service) at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||29 Oct 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||29 Oct 2017|
|Customer Service Specialist at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||29 Oct 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Receptionist at NETLINKS||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Admin HR Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Executive Associate at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Master Trainer And Specialist at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Program Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|Chief Operating Officer Secretary at French Medical Institute for Mothers..||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|سکرتریت ریاست عملیاتی at DABS||Kabul||09 Nov 2017|
|Young Professional Consultant (Procurement) C.. at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Admin/Finance Assistant at PG Global Group||Multi Cities||03 Nov 2017|
|Procurement Advisor at Colombo Plan||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|