About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
-The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
To carry out the duties in accordance with the ADALAT Transport Policy & Procedures and specific duties as outlined below.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||42|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, lateral relationships and accountability.
• Drive ADALAT staff in ADALAT vehicles when and where directed.
• Maintain the detailed trip log provided for this purpose to record all use of the assigned vehicle.
• Ensure all necessary maintenance and repairs are reported immediately to the supervisor.
• Ensure that the vehicles are cleaned both inside and out at all times.
• Ensure that each vehicle is carrying a Vehicle Log Sheet, a Map of Kabul, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, Tools box, Spare Wheel, Jack & Tire Chains.
• Maintain constant contact with office at all times & especially in case of emergency.
• Assist with any administrative tasks as directed by the supervisor.
• Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• High school diploma.
• At least 2 years’ prior experience in a similar position.
• Afghanistan update Driver’s License for passenger vehicles.
• Working knowledge of English sufficient to communicate and understand basic directions.
• Ability to write in local languages.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and number.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Plumber Assistance at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|Cleaner at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||31 Jul 2017|
|Learning Assessment Admin Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Admin/financeAssistant at Mashal Baheer Group of Companies||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Logistics and Admin Assistant at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jul 2017|
|ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|English for Schools Classroom Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|آمر حفظ ومراقبت at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرحفظ تاسیسات و اماکن at Ministry of Agriculture Irri..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Training Assistant at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ICAWED Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Aug 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|Project Administrative Support Personnel at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Fundraiser, Business Developer, and Proposal .. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|مدیر اداری /میدان شهر at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|