Field Monitoring Officer(1350 Views)
-Building on the success of ASDP, the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan together with the World Bank Group, are implementing two new Skills Development Projects (ASDP2 and NATEJA) that focus on (i) strengthening the TVET institutions in Afghanistan by making them more market oriented and relevant; (ii) improving the quality of the teaching force and the employability of graduates; and (iii) building a strong monitoring and evaluation system for the project to provide the needed information on labor markets and employment in the country. To be able to achieve these objectives over the next four years, a series of baseline surveys and follow ups will be carried out to collect key information on formal and informal TVET institutions, on available skills in both rural and urban areas as well as skills needed by employers, earnings, business creation and expansion, etc. Information on business skills required by small rural enterprises and other relevant skills project beneficiaries will be collected. All this information across the various surveys will be triangulated to provide direction and inform the policy discussion in the TVET sector in Afghanistan.
Coordination among DPs and with the two line Ministries (MOE and MOLSAMD) will be a major part of this undertaking to ensure, not only that, synergies around the TVET sector are mobilized, but more importantly, that the capacity of the two Ministries are reinforced, especially in the area of Monitoring and Evaluation.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||DMTVET/C-137|
|Closing Date:||29 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The functions and responsibilities of the Field Monitoring Officer will be including but not limited to:
• Provide field support for the implementation of all types of surveys under direct supervision of the M&E specialist;
• Travel to various provinces to supervise the field administration of the questionnaires;
• S/he will be assisting the project in collecting accurate data from the field;
• Assist in evaluation of Voucher Program;
• Monitor survey teams in the field and find out mistakes, failure and problems in the survey administration and report it to the M&E Specialist in a timely manner.
• Prepare weekly reports about key challenges during survey implementation;
• Assist the M&E Specialist and ACSOR team in various activities related to the implementation of the surveys.
• Review reports submitted by ACSOR
• Report to M&E Specialist on timely manner;
Reporting and Deliverable:
The Field Monitoring Officer reports to the M&E Specialist.
The Field Monitoring Officer works in close collaboration with the MoE and ACSOR to ensure that, the project objectives are attained within stipulated time frame.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
- Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Fluency in English and Afghanistan official languages (Dari, Pashto).
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Advanced computer literacy is essential.
- Able to travel outside Kabul and to rural Afghanistan without Mahram or escort.
- At least a Bachelor in Management, business administration, applied statistics or economics or any other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of M&E including assessment and supervision of survey work in remote parts of the country.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their applications and CVs via e-mail by clearly mentioning the Vacancy number and Title in their subject line.
Head of HR Department
HR Department/ASDP Project
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Coordination SME at MOIA||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|مدیر رستورانت at رستورانت قصر سلیمان||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Project Coordinator at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|Personal Assistant (PA) at Karwan University||Kabul||06 Aug 2017|
|Finance and Admin Manager at Afghanistan Microfinance Association (AMA)||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|Executive Director at Afghanistan Institute for Civil Society - AICS||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Resettlement Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Project Manager at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Proposal Manager/Writer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Senior Capacity Building Manager at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Course Leader at Global Innovation Consultancy Services||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Programme Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Deputy Executive Director at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|