Admin/ Finance Manager(1594 Views)
About Easy Connect
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan. This company is 100%
Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly
qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT
sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in
development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
Admin / Finance Manager performs and monitor all the financial issues in main and site offices.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||005|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing monthly financial statement for the organization.
2. Maintaining accrued financial procedure within organization.
3. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
4. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
5. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
6. Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
7. Controlling company receivables and payables.
8. Managing financial software (Quick Books).
9. Collecting and checking all purchasing bills from site monthly basis and recording them.
10. Payment of employee salary according to approved payroll.
11. Necessary legal arrangements for new employee to enter in a work place & transfer, termination clearance.
12. Any other job responsibilities that will be assigned by COO/CEO.
• Strong written and fluent verbal communication skills in Pashto, English and Dari.
• Computer skills in Office (Word, Excel, Accesses).
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff.
• Must have Minimum of Four (5) years of experience as Admin / Finance Manager and Services company experince is preferred .
• BBA or any other revelent degree is required.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified Candidates should submit their CV’s directly to below email address, No later than October 20, 2016. Please include the name of the position in the subject line; otherwise your application will not be considered.
This position is required urgently please apply as soon as possible.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin & Finance Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|مدیریت مالی at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||05 Aug 2017|
|Head of Account and Finance at DABS||Kabul||13 Aug 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه مالیاتی at DABS||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Treasury Officer at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|عضو محاسبه نقدي at DABS/KBD||Kabul||06 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Finance Assistant at DACAAR||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||28 Jul 2017|
|Finance & Administration Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||08 Aug 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|