Admin/ Finance Manager(1027 Views)
About Easy Connect
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan. This company is 100%
Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly
qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT
sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in
development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
Admin / Finance Manager performs and monitor all the financial issues in main and site offices.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||005|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing monthly financial statement for the organization.
2. Maintaining accrued financial procedure within organization.
3. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
4. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
5. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
6. Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
7. Controlling company receivables and payables.
8. Managing financial software (Quick Books).
9. Collecting and checking all purchasing bills from site monthly basis and recording them.
10. Payment of employee salary according to approved payroll.
11. Necessary legal arrangements for new employee to enter in a work place & transfer, termination clearance.
12. Any other job responsibilities that will be assigned by COO/CEO.
• Strong written and fluent verbal communication skills in Pashto, English and Dari.
• Computer skills in Office (Word, Excel, Accesses).
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff.
• Must have Minimum of Four (5) years of experience as Admin / Finance Manager and Services company experince is preferred .
• BBA or any other revelent degree is required.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified Candidates should submit their CV’s directly to below email address, No later than October 20, 2016. Please include the name of the position in the subject line; otherwise your application will not be considered.
This position is required urgently please apply as soon as possible.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy CFO/KED at DABS||Kabul||21 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer at Amania Group||Kandahar||20 Dec 2016|
|Senior Finance Manager at Amania Group||Kabul||20 Dec 2016|
|Finance Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2016|
|Financial Reporting Assistant at DABS||Kabul||23 Dec 2016|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Kandahar||10 Dec 2016|
|عضو محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Nangarhar||15 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer at Samuel Hall||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Contract Manager at DABS||Kabul||19 Dec 2016|
|کارمند حسابات مشتریان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||13 Dec 2016|
|امرمالی وحسابی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Nangarhar||13 Dec 2016|
|Grants Officer at INTERNEWS NETWORK||Kabul||08 Dec 2016|
|تحویلدار نقدی at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|کارمند تحویلخانه at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|عضو مدیریت تهیه وتدارکات at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|مشاور ارشد – تجارتی (Senior .. at FLGE||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer/ Cashier at Voice of Women Organization||Herat||15 Dec 2016|
|Financial & Accounting Manager /PCU at DABS||Kabul||27 Dec 2016|
|Re-Announced Finance Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||08 Dec 2016|
|Warehouse Manager/KED at DABS||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Asset Manager/ KED at DABS||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|کارمند تادیات at DABS||Kabul||08 Dec 2016|
|Taxation Specialist at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|