Program Assistant for MoMP(787 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum has number of development projects which are setting up, supporting and monitoring through the PSU Directorate within the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum. The PSU is now seeking well qualified individual for the position of Program Assistant to work at MoMP.
Under the Direct Supervision of Line Manager, Program Assistant is responsible for the all Functions related to the Mines and Minerals operations of MoMP, Including Maintains grant-related electronic/hard-copy filing systems for the department, Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing Works with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||Program Assistant for MoMP|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for all administrative functions related to the department’s grant making, grants management and monitoring work.
2. Handles announcement and distribution of request for proposals and processing of proposals received including acknowledgement, processing via online system and preparing applications for review by staff and committees.
3. Coordinates logistics for the department’s in-office meetings and community events including scheduling, venue arrangements, set-up, equipment needs, refreshments, materials, invitation.
4. Maintains Foundation’s databases of nonprofit and community contacts to ensure they are up-to-date.
5. Assists in preparing meeting materials for committee and Board meetings.
6. Attends meetings for the Program Committee of the Foundation and writes official meeting minutes.
7. Maintains grant-related electronic/hard-copy filing systems for the department.
8. Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
9. Works with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
10. Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge and experience with office telephone and electronic mail protocol.
• Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, working with databases and internet research
• Minimum of Associates Degree in Business Administration, Economy, Public Administration, BA and any other related fields. , with minimum of 2-4 years of experience in area related to office administrative support service
Afghanistan - Kabul
• In your email please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
• Hard copies will be sent to: Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, at the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum, Pashtonistan Watt
• The Contact Person is: Mr. Abdul Basheer Hassam, (Projects HR Coordinator), Phone number: 0093- (0)- 795-62 63 20
Afghanistan - Kabul: 2nd floor, Project Support Unit, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Pashtonistan Watt.
|More jobs in this category|
|INTERN- Career Center Kabul University at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||04 Mar 2017|
|SENIOR WOMEN INHERITANCE RIGHTS POLICY SPECIA.. at DAI||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|
|Organizational development Officer (Volunteer.. at IFRC||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Deputy Chief of Party - Programs at DAI||Kabul||20 Mar 2017|
|Short-Term Technical Assistance – Implement.. at Afghanistan Workforce ..||Kabul||25 Feb 2017|
|Project Management Assistant at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Development Program Specialist (Budget) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|Project Management Specialist (DG) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Feb 2017|
|Project Officer, ELA at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||23 Feb 2017|
|Officer – Database (Emergency) at DACAAR||Kabul||26 Feb 2017|
|DEPUTY DIRECTOR for International Center for .. at American University of..||Kabul||25 Feb 2017|