Customer Service Officer(939 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The purpose of the CSO is to achieve quality business growth for Bank’s branch within assigned territory. The responsibilities incorporate marketing and selling AIB banking products to existing and new customers.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||HR 05/10/2016|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Primary responsibilities for customer service operation:
a. Opens and closes customer accounts:
- Obtaining proper identification of customers in according to branches operating procedure.
- Ensure that customer reviews and signs General Terms and Conditions applicable to the operation of the account.
- Provides customers with all relevant account opening forms, including signature card.
- Ensure that all account opening criteria are properly filled
b. Prepares files and ensures that completeness and those signatures are appended.
c. Input all appropriate static data into the bank’s administrative system.
d. Ensure new customers are issued bank customers card
e. Follow the bank’s procedure for business license verifications
f. Manage adequately all keys, deliverables, and customers files
2. Provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to employees, customers/clients and the community.
3. Promotes an Advisory Culture in all branch activities. Greets all customers promptly and shows a genuine interest in meeting their needs. Maintains customer as first priority in all interactions. Processes all customers efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures. Manages activities to ensure maximum customer service at all times. Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally with current and potential clients.
4. Maintains a strong working knowledge and adheres to all Bank’s Policies and Procedures, as well as all branch delivery policies, procedures, systems and programs used to serve customers and maintain efficient bank records.
5. Asks the right questions during customer interview to determine additional financial needs and which product solution is right for them.
6. Opens new accounts, and effectively cross sells banks products and services. Counsels customers within scope of authority. Responds to questions on complicated accounts. Refers more complex customer matters to branch management.
7. Participates in various marketing campaigns. Identifies internal and external business development opportunities.
8. Ensures security of branch and confidentiality of customer information as per the bank’s code of ethics.
9. Monitors changes in Bank policies, procedures, products, rates etc. Attends ongoing training and meetings as required.
10. Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges
11. Comply with all bank’s policies and procedures during process of customers transactions related to customer services, such transfer application, cheque process, and etc.
12. Maintain adequate customers filing system in the branch.
• Education: High school (University degree preferred)
• Skills: Customer service management, Effective communication
• Abilities: Fluent in English, Dari and Pushto
• Professional Certification: General banking
• Experience: 1 year in branch banking or customer service
Afghanistan - Helmand
How to apply:
The application consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post and up-to-date CV. Interested local candidates should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) and send via email to us before closing date. Interested local candidates can also submit their CVs in hard copy at:
Nangarhar Road, Opposite to Kindergarten, Albilal Market, Lashkergah City, Helmand Afghanistan.
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:30am to 03:30pm)
(Thursdays – 8:00am to 1:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||01 May 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||01 May 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Baghlan||05 May 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||30 Apr 2017|
|Officer Compliance (KYC) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Herat Branch General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Herat||04 May 2017|
|Branch Manager at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||28 Apr 2017|
|Recovery Officer (Kabul) at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2017|
|Teller at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kandahar||02 May 2017|
|Chief Internal Auditor at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kunduz||02 May 2017|
|Internal Auditor at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||20 May 2017|
|Audit Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||29 Apr 2017|
|Risk and Internal Control Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|IT Auditor at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Investment Officer Islamic Banking Window at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||25 Apr 2017|
|Branch Manager (Kabul) at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Apr 2017|
|Internal Control Officer (Mazar) at FINCA Afghanistan||Balkh||25 Apr 2017|
|Branch Compliance Officer at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||05 May 2017|
|IT Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||25 Apr 2017|
|Senior Manager, Compliance & Internal Audit at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||12 May 2017|
|IT Audit Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||02 May 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|