Web Design and Security Officer(1347 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
EGRC-II is USAID on budget funded project based on milestone in the premises of MCIT and this center became as a source of technical expertise and skills, advice and guidance for development and deployment of E-Government in the ministries and provide timely, high quality advice and technical expertise to Government of Afghanistan (GoA) for design and development of the E-Government program as a whole and for specific projects within it. The Centre will also provide services to donor supported projects and other agencies of the government at the central and provincial levels in the development and deployment of ICT for governance and development including training and capacity building in the agencies and in the development and implementation of E-Government projects in various application areas.
Services to be rendered by the E-Government Resource Centre can be classified into the following major categories:
1. E-Government Consulting and Advisory Services
2. E- Government Human Resource Capacity Development
3. E-GIF Implementation and IT standardization Services
4. Information Technology and electronic government Audit
Cyber Security Services include data audit, policy enforcement, information assurance and incident responses. The Consultant will train the Staff of MOCIT on Cyber Security Technologies, Access Controls, Authentication Procedures, Intrusion Detection &Incident; Responses, Risk Management, Vulnerability Assessment &Audit; and Cyber Security Policies, Regulations and Procedures.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||003-MCIT|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Participate in training on:
• Web design basics, international standards, implementation and best practices.
Web and Email Hosting Basics, Administration and Module Development.
• Cyber Security Basics: Goals of cyber security, structure of the Internet, common types of attacks and review of the players in the cyber security arena.
Training staff on network and information security procedure.
• Understanding Cyber Technology: Cyber technology, TCP/IP, networked applications and network components.
authentication and the role of multifactor authentication;
• Intrusion Detection and Incident Response: Intrusion prevention and detection, incident response, forensic analysis and the evidence lifecycle;
• Risk Management: Identifying assets, determining exposures, considering controls to reduce cyber risk and mechanisms to secure critical systems.
• Security Policies and Best Practices: Designing and implementing policies, standards
and procedures developing best practices.
• Vulnerability Assessment and Audit: Scanning systems of MOCIT, performing vulnerability assessments on MOCIT’s Systems executing penetration tests and mechanisms to review log files and working with syslog servers.
• Securing Network Communications: Securing remote access networks, creating VPNs and assessing the need for secure communications;
• The Consultant will carry out any other Tasks within the broad scope of cyber security.
Installing firewalls, data encryption and other security measures.
• Sound knowledge of planning and prioritization.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent technological skills.
• Good knowledge of ICT law in Afghanistan
• Good knowledge of MCIT Structure and its mission and vision.
• Good knowledge of e-Government and its services.
• Bachelors’ degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Programming or other IT related field. ( Mastery degree is profitable)
• Minimum of 3 years experience working within programming
• Knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Knowledge/experience in all programming platforms i.e. PHP, Python, C, C++, Delphi, QT++ and other similar programming languages.
• Proactive leader with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business
• Knowledge and experience in business and IT controls; creative and innovative; able to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
• Strong oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups and work with all levels of internal and external customers
• Works independently and easily adapts to change
Afghanistan - Kabul
Expressions of interest and the latest CVs must be delivered or sent by e-mail to the addressees below, no later than 26 October 2016
E- Government Recourses Center:
Attn: HR Officer EGRC-II Project 15th floor, Ministry of Communications and IT (MCIT) Mohammad Jan Khan Watt; Kabul, Afghanistan Cell phone: +93 781 616 724
Web site: www.mcit.gov.af
1) Abdul Mujeeb Mohmand: E – Government Director, Ministry of Communication and IT, I.R of Afghanistan; Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, Kabul Afghanistan.
2) Sayed Masoud Samim: Human Recourses Director, Ministry of Communication and IT, I.R of Afghanistan; Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, Kabul Afghanistan.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to equally qualify female candidates.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Any persuade will be threat as disqualification
Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified or contacted
Any queries on the position may also be addressed to the above mentioned email addresses, latest 3 working days before the deadline for submission of applications.
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|رئیس عمومی نظارت و سیستم.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Intern at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||09 Aug 2017|
|Storekeeper/Accounting Technician FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Researcher Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servi..||Multi Cities||03 Aug 2017|
|Accounting Technician FSN -06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||01 Aug 2017|
|TOOL ROOM/STORES CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|VISA ASSISTANT (FSN-7) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Procurement Specialist for Goods at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Poultry Technician Kandahar at NEI (Nutrition and Education International..||Kandahar||19 Aug 2017|
|Currency Exchange Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Balkh||28 Jul 2017|
|SECURITY INVESTIGATOR FSN-08 TRAINEE LEVEL FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|