English Language Teacher(1944 Views)
About Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
Foreign Language Institute (FLI) is the first specialized and leading private language institute of its kind in Afghanistan. FLI is part of the global conglomerate MAIH Group with offices across three continents in America, Europe and Asia. MAIH Group is heavily investing in Afghanistan and FLI is one of its first initiatives in the educational sector towards providing high quality language education, trainings and services to our students and clients across the country.
With an enrolment of over 2,000 students in over 15 language programs, FLI offers Grade 14 College Diploma Programs, Immersion Programs for young and new learners, and Corporate Programs for organizations and professional.
We have brought together a team of highly qualified tutors and trainers in a state-of-the-art campus along with modern technology in the upmarket, safe and secure neighborhood of Shahr-E-Now to ensure that our students and clients get the highest quality of service that they deserve.
experience working in a similar position for an NGO, University or any Commercial Organization.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||FLI-021|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advising student on career issues.
• Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
• Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
• Classroom management.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• verbal and written communication skills
• customer service orientation
• information management
• attention to detail
• stress tolerance
• Professional appearance
• high school diploma generally required
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Director of Admissions at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|Admissions Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Balkh||01 Jul 2017|
|IELTS Examiner at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Jul 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kunar||28 Jun 2017|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Khost||05 Jul 2017|
|Lecturer (BBA) at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Aug 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Ghazni||28 Jun 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Gardez||29 Jun 2017|
|Multimedia Technology Lecturer at Allamah University||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|Development Director at Karwan University||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|BBA lecturer at Karwan University||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|English and Computer Trainer at InfoTech Kamgar IT English||Kabul||18 Jul 2017|
|Lecturer (BCS, BBA, اقتصاد, حقوق و.. at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|WIE Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificatio.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|