Travel Consultant & Sales(1063 Views)
About Bina Travel
Bina Tourist & Travel Agency: A dynamic travel agency established in April, 2014, is one of the first as well as one of the best travel service companies in Afghanistan. Bina Travel through its motivated and professional management team has grown up very fast. Bina Travel operates in Kabul, Afghanistan with retail, corporate and Holidays department.
Whats App / Viber: +93 795 100 101
We are looking for a passionate about travel, travel agent. to manage travel requirements made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||BV16-0021|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Travel/Tourism||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services.
· Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
· Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc.) to travellers.
· Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees.
· Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
· Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
· Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
· Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
· Network with tour operators.
· Maintain statistical and financial records.
· Meet profit and sales targets.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
· Proven working experience as a travel agent
· Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling
· Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
· Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
· Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
· Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
· Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
· Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Travel/Tourism
To Apply: Please send your Cover Letter & CV Submission email.
Phone: +93 795 100 101
Note: Job Title and Vacancy Number should include in subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!