Security Officer(863 Views)
About HUB Television and Sheba Radio
HUB Television and Radio (HUB T/R) is a profit-oriented entity headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. HUB T/R is unaffiliated with any political and governmental bodies. It is registered with the Afghanistan Ministry of Information and Culture (MOIC), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) and Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
HUB T/R was founded in the beginning of 2016. The group emerged at times when media outlets have become viable means of outreach in Afghanistan broadcasting and reflecting day-to-day issues on social, political, cultural, recreational, historical, literary and educational arenas.
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of the Administration Manager. The position is based in Kabul, Afghanistan. The Security Officer shall be responsible to carry out the following tasks:
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2016||Reference:||2016-0045|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide security policy guidance and security management support to the HUB premises and all staff;
• Secure the premises, protect and minimize the risk to HUB T/R staff and properties;
• Secure premises and staffs by ensuring security measures are followed at all times and all security equipment are functioning well;
• Make an orientation training to newly hired staffs on security policy/protocol;
• Collect and analyze security related information/incidents from different sources and develop a plan and mitigating measures;
• Provide security briefing to all staff every now and then
• Keep and maintain a good relationship with security organization and brief/update his/her supervisor on security related issues;
• Provide security training to security staff;
• Periodic visit to HUB regional and provincial office to analysis security related issues and advise the security staff to take preventive measures.
• Supervise guards and ensure that organizational codes of conduct are being understood and adhered to.
• Act as main point of contact in case of query and security related issues;
• Prevent loses and damage to staffs and property taking preventive measures;
• Conduct regular physical security survey of HUB premises and identify any loophole if any;
• Perform any assigned task assigned by supervisor;
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Applicants must hold degree in security related field e.g. Police Academy, Military Academy, Security Management etc.
• At least 4 years progressively experience in security management is required
• Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Security/Safety
Please send your CV and cover letter only electronically to:
In the email subject, please specify “Security Officer, 2016-0045 – Kabul, Afghanistan”
The deadline for receipt of applications is October 21, 2016 close of business.
Please note that applications received after the closing date “October 21, 2016”, will not be given consideration.
Only short- listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for the interview and test (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Food Security Officer at دارالانشا شورای وزیران||Kabul||07 Jul 2017|
|Security Guard at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Herat||28 Jun 2017|
|Security Guard at Afghan Social Marketing Organization (ASMO)||Kabul||28 Jun 2017|
|Security Guard at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jun 2017|
|Safety Manager at Middle East International Service Contractors Consultan..||Multi Cities||15 Jul 2017|