Accountant Specialist(1260 Views)
About Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)
The Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a multi-pronged effort to develop and strengthen the capacity of the Afghan criminal justice sector institutions and justice professionals. JSSP is funded by the United States Department of State/Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). PAE is INL’s prime contractor responsible for implementing JSSP. Through capacity building, technical advice and direct assistance, JSSP helps the justice institutions and the justice professionals perform their respective roles in delivering fair and effective justice services to the citizens of Afghanistan. In addition to working with justice institutions, JSSP participates in a variety of projects designed to promote access to a fair and effective justice system.
Accountant Specialist with PMO-Finance
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||JSSP-PMO-145|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be responsible for finance record maintenance in the finance department
• Vendor Payables; updates Vendor summary log, stamps invoices received from Vendors then sends to PAE GID-AP, works directly with vendors to revise invoices if needed.
• Enters all manual excel timesheets into Deltek each week. Then uploads Local National timesheets into Ops Check.
• 20% timesheet Audits each month
• Assist Local Nationals with Leave Balance inquires
• Process Local National Medical Reimbursement Claims
• Enter and scan settlements (i.e. Local National receipts, and American/Foreign National Split Pay receipts, etc.) into Onbase as needed
• Work as POC for Etisalat for all 3 Task Orders as well as AEK. POC for all employee issues with their SIM cards and/or minutes.
• Works directly with AIB bankers to resolve any issues Local National Employees may have with Direct Deposit, Debit Cards, Customer Cards, etc. Assist new employees with AIB/Azizi letters to set up new payroll accounts.
• Files timesheets, pay slips, vendor invoices, timesheet audits, etc.
• Translates documents as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting
• Excellent reporting skills and analyzation
• Ability to communicate effectively and maintain rapport with all levels of employees is required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills with excellent ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
• Abilities and Skills: dependability, scheduling, maintaining high confidentiality and independence, employees orientation and teamwork
• Detail oriented.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Excellent English skills.
• Experience working with office equipment, including computers, scanners, etc.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Excellent oral communications skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Only the candidates meeting the above requirements can apply for this vacancy by submitting their resumes to PAE-JSSP-Vacancies NO later than October 23, 2016.
Note: While applying for this vacancy, kindly please mention (Accountant Specialist-JSSP-PMO-145) in the subject line of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||30 Jan 2017|
|Finance and Administration Officer at Hamed Warasta Group of Companies||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Master Trainer - Financial Management at Afghanistan Leading Management C..||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Audit Supervisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||05 Feb 2017|
|معتمد جنسي at DABS/KBD||Kabul||04 Feb 2017|
|Finance Development Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Review and Compliance Check Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|Taxation Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||16 Feb 2017|
|Cashier at AAIP ( Ministry of Agriculture )||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Admin / Finance Manager at URS-MegaTech||Kabul||08 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Samangan||25 Jan 2017|