General Branch Manager(1837 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operations of branch, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives.
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||BMA\2016\053|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
This role would involve setting targets and making sure that they are met, motivating and developing staff, keeping the bank to a high standard and dealing with customer complaints. He / She is the joint custodian of the Branch vault.
1. Branch manager is mainly responsible for keeping the business and deposit base growing & rendering excellent customer service.
2. He / She has to ensure that the bank’s customer base gets widened.
3. He / She creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps both customers and employees satisfied.
4. Ability to lead & motivate staff to meet targets.
5. He /She oversees the sales and operations on a daily basis.
6. Ability to communicate effectively.
7. He /She must be goal-oriented and should ensure that the bank registers profits.
8. He /She must follow the latest rules and regulations in the functioning of the bank.
9. He / She must also have good interpersonal and networking skills and amicably solve customer complaints.
10. He / She must use their discretion and maintain client confidentiality.
11. The Branch Manager is involved primarily with the management and administration of the branch to ensure that budget goals are met and to ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations.
12. To guide and inform staff about the bank’s rules and regulations.
13. Any task or duty which is assigned by COO/ Dy. COO.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
Ability to motivate staff.
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner.
• Ability to manage multi-functional tasks.
Must possess a Bachelor degree and/or at least (3) years experience in a related
field (branch operations)
Afghanistan - Kandahar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KANDAHAR)
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2015//053” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. High Opportunity will be given to those who are from Kandahar Province to apply for the mention position.
|More jobs in this category|
|Branch Manager at FMFB||Badakhshan||05 Aug 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||05 Aug 2017|
|Manager, Service Quality (SQ) at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Manager, Digital Financial Services at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Chief Information Officer at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Chief Retail Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Chief Business Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Deputy CBS Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||24 Aug 2017|
|Branch Risk Officer at FMFB||Parwan||07 Aug 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Baghlan||28 Jul 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Khost at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Khost||31 Jul 2017|
|CSO for Khost at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Khost||31 Jul 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|