NMHRA Social Mobilizer(1286 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
NMHRA Social Mobilizer will be responsible for efficient and effective managing and delivering all social media activities of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and affordable prices.
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/016|
|Closing Date:||26 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||18000 to 21778 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify and improve medicine and healthcare products development aspects that would improve content effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices.
• Managing the social strategy for improve content effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Slide-Share.
• Creating social campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
• Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
• Writing articles about effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices through Social Media
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by line Manager.
• 14th class graduated for a recognize institute.
• Experience up to one in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Familiar with computer programs
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Food Packager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Screener/Measurer/Registrar at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|داکتر) متخصص) آنکولوژی دا.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Feb 2017|
|نرس آنکولوژی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Feb 2017|
|Post Marketing Surveillance Advisor Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Feb 2017|
|Medical Officer ( Blood Bank ) at French Medical Institute for Mothers an..||Kabul||15 Mar 2017|
|پروگرام آموزشی، اکمال تخ.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|
|MEDICAL DOCTOR (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Nurse (Male/Female) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|